The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Access to higher education health professions

Hi
Is there anyone who is starting the Online access to higher education health professions sept 2020 ?
Reply 1
I started this course online last month
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jpoole16
I started this course online last month

Hi thankyou for replying
How are you finding this course online is it hard? Do get support with assignments etc
How is the course layout for you

Im doing GCSE english along side of the access and hopefully next year go onto the midwifery degree

Thankyou
Reply 3
That's OK. I have been out of education proper ly for 10 years. So I'm not going to lie I am finding it a bit difficult to ge tmy head around and I am only on unit 2. You get an online tutor which you can message but sometimes you don't get a reply for like 2 or 3 days (we'll I don't anyway). I am doing this so I can apply to do mental health nursing next September at uni.Hope All goes well for you!
Reply 4
Original post by jpoole16
That's OK. I have been out of education proper ly for 10 years. So I'm not going to lie I am finding it a bit difficult to ge tmy head around and I am only on unit 2. You get an online tutor which you can message but sometimes you don't get a reply for like 2 or 3 days (we'll I don't anyway). I am doing this so I can apply to do mental health nursing next September at uni.Hope All goes well for you!

Oh no ok so now im abit worried im the same ive been out of education for 12-13years so this will be hard for me too
What subjects are you taking ? If u dont mind me asking
I have to go into uni once a week for few hours for GCSE so hoping i get abit of help from there

Thankyou for replying i hope it gets abit easier for you fingers crossed you complete and progress onto ur degree ☺️
Reply 5
Original post by Ash-_89
Oh no ok so now im abit worried im the same ive been out of education for 12-13years so this will be hard for me too
What subjects are you taking ? If u dont mind me asking
I have to go into uni once a week for few hours for GCSE so hoping i get abit of help from there

Thankyou for replying i hope it gets abit easier for you fingers crossed you complete and progress onto ur degree ☺️

I'm just doing the health professions access course.
I am starting my course next month at the end of August. Who are you studying with?
Reply 7
Original post by tazmeenmaria22
I am starting my course next month at the end of August. Who are you studying with?

Hi
Im studying with derby university you?
Reply 8
Original post by Ash-_89
Hi
Is there anyone who is starting the Online access to higher education health professions sept 2020 ?

Hi did you complete this course? What was the online course like? Were you able to do the work fitting it around other commitments or were there set days/times you needed to be available for lessons/tutorials, etc. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending