The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston Uni - Accounting and finance

Hi, I'm starting Accounting and finance this year September at Aston University. I just wanted to know what people that currently go there think about the uni and this course.
Also regarding placements, how much does the university help with finding the placement and preparing you etc.

Would be great to hear some feedback, thanks.
Reply 1
Hi I was just wondering what you think of accounting at Aston so far and the accommodation if you have moved away from home. Thinking of going there next year.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I'm starting Accounting and finance this year September at Aston University. I just wanted to know what people that currently go there think about the uni and this course.
Also regarding placements, how much does the university help with finding the placement and preparing you etc.

Would be great to hear some feedback, thanks.

Hello, great to hear you have joined us at Aston!

We have an award-winning careers and placement team who help students to write effective CVs, cover letters and applications. They also support students with a range of events, one-to-one support and group sessions across a range of employability topics.
The team also work closely with industry professionals and employers from across the globe to source placement and graduate opportunities for our students.

Good luck with your studies!
hii did you end up going???

Original post by Imran858
Hi I was just wondering what you think of accounting at Aston so far and the accommodation if you have moved away from home. Thinking of going there next year.

Quick Reply

Latest