The Student Room Group

Social Work at London Metropolitan University

Hi,

Is anyone going to London Met for Social Work or starting For another degree?
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi,
I’m doing Social work with foundation year at London Met :smile:
Reply 2
Have you enrolled yet? I’m still waiting to get my DBS, I sent it off yesterday
Yeah same here sent my DBS today 😅, I was just wondering have you gotten any information about timetable or anything like that?
Reply 4
Original post by Ssammiirraa
Yeah same here sent my DBS today 😅, I was just wondering have you gotten any information about timetable or anything like that?

No I haven’t recieved anything yet, I know pre enrolment is next week
Original post by Ssammiirraa

Hello Samira,

Hope you’re well! Good to hear you’ve had your DBS done - in regards to timetables and enrolment this information will be given to you once you’ve gotten your unconditional offer, and your application has been processed fully. You will receive an email shortly after about enrolment, this email will include your log in details such as ID and password (Please check junk mail many of our emails end up there for most people), use those details to log into your evision portal to accept your offer and complete the pre-enrolment stage.

Once done, it can take up to 48 hours from you selecting your modules, to being able to see your personal timetable. If you don’t need to select any modules as they are pre-chosen then you should be able to see your timetable (Go forward a few weeks once you’ve accessed your timetable). You can view your personal timetable at https://student.londonmet.ac.uk/timetable/ (Please use your Evision log in details to access this). In the possibility you don’t see your timetable you can see times and days of all modules at https://intranet.londonmet.ac.uk/module-catalogue/ (Please make sure to take note of the days and times as it’s usually the same for the first few months).

I hope this helps your queries! If you need anything else or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Wish you all the best,

Abdull
Original post by Abdull2020Grad
Hello Samira,

Hope you’re well! Good to hear you’ve had your DBS done - in regards to timetables and enrolment this information will be given to you once you’ve gotten your unconditional offer, and your application has been processed fully. You will receive an email shortly after about enrolment, this email will include your log in details such as ID and password (Please check junk mail many of our emails end up there for most people), use those details to log into your evision portal to accept your offer and complete the pre-enrolment stage.

Once done, it can take up to 48 hours from you selecting your modules, to being able to see your personal timetable. If you don’t need to select any modules as they are pre-chosen then you should be able to see your timetable (Go forward a few weeks once you’ve accessed your timetable). You can view your personal timetable at https://student.londonmet.ac.uk/timetable/ (Please use your Evision log in details to access this). In the possibility you don’t see your timetable you can see times and days of all modules at https://intranet.londonmet.ac.uk/module-catalogue/ (Please make sure to take note of the days and times as it’s usually the same for the first few months).

I hope this helps your queries! If you need anything else or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Wish you all the best,

Abdull

Thank you for the information, appreciate it! :smile:
Hello everyone, I had my interview for Social Work MSc today. I was wondering how long it took you to hear the outcome after your interview?
Original post by CharleyHammer
Hello everyone, I had my interview for Social Work MSc today. I was wondering how long it took you to hear the outcome after your interview?

Hi Charley,

I just applied for this course but I feel like I have insufficient experience. Do you mind sharing what experience you had and what to expect at the interview ?

Quick Reply

Latest