The Student Room Group

Social Work Undergrad 2023

If you are starting Social Work this September which Uni are you attending? Trying to connect with people on our course. I’m starting @ Salford Uni!
Reply 1
Original post by chope33
If you are starting Social Work this September which Uni are you attending? Trying to connect with people on our course. I’m starting @ Salford Uni!

I’ll be studying social work in September at New Buckinghamshire university
Reply 2
Original post by chope33

hi im also going to be studying social work at uni of salford
Reply 3
Original post by Kulsumd
hi im also going to be studying social work at uni of salford

aw hi!! nice to meet someone else on my course!!
Reply 4
Original post by chope33
aw hi!! nice to meet someone else on my course!!

i was wondering if you have been given further info from the uni about our timetable/induction week timings ?
Reply 5
Original post by Kulsumd
i was wondering if you have been given further info from the uni about our timetable/induction week timings ?

Yes! so i’ve had an email informing our days in uni are monday tuesday 9-3 and weds 9-12! with regards to induction timetable i will attach pictures 😁
Reply 6
IMG_1287.pngIMG_1288.png
Original post by chope33
Yes! so i’ve had an email informing our days in uni are monday tuesday 9-3 and weds 9-12! with regards to induction timetable i will attach pictures 😁
Reply 7
Original post by chope33

ohh thanks. I have checked through emails but found nothing about our timetable. was it sent to you on your uni email or personal email?
Reply 8
Original post by Kulsumd
ohh thanks. I have checked through emails but found nothing about our timetable. was it sent to you on your uni email or personal email?

I badgered them for it because I had childcare to sort out- I don’t actually think it’s been sent out officially yet!
Reply 9
Original post by chope33
I badgered them for it because I had childcare to sort out- I don’t actually think it’s been sent out officially yet!

ohh right okay thanks for the help!
Original post by chope33

Hey, I want to start social work in september and have been offered an interview. Do you remember any of the interview questions that could prepare me it's the only uni I wanna get into? Thank you!!
Original post by chope33

Hey, im going for my interview soon I just want to find out what questions they ask would you mind telling me?
Original post by sarahjane2
Hey, im going for my interview soon I just want to find out what questions they ask would you mind telling me?

Hey @sarahjane2,

Congrats on getting an interview with us!

You find our guide on Social Work Interviews here.

I would recommend having a read through the Social Work drop-down section and also looking through the FAQ's as this can give you a better idea of what the interview will be like.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask—I'm more than happy to help!

Katie 😀 (Offical Salford Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest