The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Official Bath Spa University 2021 applicant chat

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Applied for media and communications but obviously no offer yet since I literally applied two days ago. The uni looks soooo pretty and bath uni didn't offer the course I wanted so bath spa is a perfect substitiute
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 21
i applied for drama and film and havent got a reply yet , is anyone still waiting ?
Yep, I'm still waiting, it's my first choice and really hoping
I know of someone who got an unconditional offer for music...
Reply 23
Original post by Ash.Manganaro
Yep, I'm still waiting, it's my first choice and really hoping
I know of someone who got an unconditional offer for music...

like this and chichester are my top two and i hope i get into atleast one of them but neither are replying
My second top choice is Brunel which I've got offers for
did you get asked to submit an audition portfolio
Reply 26
did you get asked to submit an audition portfolio

nope , ive literally heard nothing from them
There's still time, I submitted my portfolio for their musical theatre course a couple weeks back, but really eager to hear anything for drama and creative writing. Maybe try emailing them
Reply 28
There's still time, I submitted my portfolio for their musical theatre course a couple weeks back, but really eager to hear anything for drama and creative writing. Maybe try emailing them

yeah ill defo get on that , good luck to u tho!!
you too
I got an unconditional for textile design! Any LGBTQ people studying art there? At my high school I was the only lesbian in my whole year and none of the girls would talk to me which has made me worry so much about uni!!
Congratulations!!! I've applied for musical theatre/drama and creative writing and I'm queer!!!
Congratulations!!! I've applied for musical theatre/drama and creative writing and I'm queer!!!

Thank you for responding!!! I feel more confident that there should be a diverse range of people there which was my biggest worry... I hope your A-Levels go well and maybe we will meet each other in September :smile:
Same, have actually been wondering what it will be like for us LGBTQ folk in bath, and maybe meet you in september
Original post by flsn24
like this and chichester are my top two and i hope i get into atleast one of them but neither are replying

Hi there! Our Admissions team are very busy processing applications, they will get back to you as quick as they can! In the mean time, we'd be happy to answer any questions you have or put you in touch with current students :smile:
Original post by Olivia138
Thank you and no, I just heard on a few threads on here that sometimes they follow up with an interview. What course did you apply for? x

A lot of the time interviews and auditions are only for the music and drama students
Anyone applied for Creative Writing and Publishing, I just got my first offer from one of my choices today still waiting on bath spa tho (will hopefully be my first choice :smile:)
Original post by Olivia138
Has anyone got offers yet? I’m panicking a bit because I applied for creative writing and publishing on the 24th of November with predictions AAB and still no reply. 😩

Hey, did you end up getting an offer I’ve applied for the same course and I’m waiting too
Reply 38
Original post by frootyoot
Hi!I'm applying for Wildlife Conservation and am studying biology, environmental science and music at the moment.I've received a conditional offer :biggrin:

I’ve applied for wildlife conservation too!
I’ve got all replies except from bath and bath is my first choice so bit scared
Original post by flsn24
i applied for drama and film and havent got a reply yet , is anyone still waiting ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending