The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

Official BPP University 2021 applicant chat

:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to BPP University for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Reply 1
I applied for pre registration adult nursing
BPP University
BPP University
Reply 2
I applied for pre registration mental health nursing.
Reply 3
Original post by Yemzy
I applied for pre registration adult nursing

whereabout are you studying from? have you heard or met anyone who studied nursing with BPP?
Reply 4
Original post by Phunene
whereabout are you studying from? have you heard or met anyone who studied nursing with BPP?

I will be studying in the Waterloo campus, I haven’t heard or met anyone
Reply 5
ok. Thanks
Reply 6
Amazing!! I’m a 2nd year nurse apprentice with BPP studying adult nursing. Let me know if you would like to know anything!
Reply 7
Original post by Phunene

Hey! I’m a 2nd year student nurse apprentice with BPP! Let me know if I can help you at all by answering any questions you may have! E
Reply 8
Original post by EllenE
Hey! I’m a 2nd year student nurse apprentice with BPP! Let me know if I can help you at all by answering any questions you may have! E

thats brilliant. I have so many questions, can I PM you please? thanks
Reply 9
Original post by EllenE
Hey! I’m a 2nd year student nurse apprentice with BPP! Let me know if I can help you at all by answering any questions you may have!

-How is it like studying there since there is no campus
-What is the class room size
- Is there a library and computers for students ( I’m asking this because I saw a review where someone was complaining that they aren’t enough computers and books to go round for students)
- what location are you studying in

Thank you
I have had an offer from BPP, but cannot decide whether to study at BPP London Holborn or BPP Cambridge. Initial thoughts were that travel-wise, London Holborn is about a 35 min train journey from where I live into central London, and then maybe 5-10 mins from Holborn to walk to the institution. But I also considered BPP Cambridge as it would be a nice change of pace from location and even the tuition fees would be slightly cheaper, as opposed to London.

Does anyone know what the facilities are like for either London Holborn or Cambridge? If possible as well, what is the exam structure like? Is the exam period split between January exams and May exams, for example, or would you take all exams at the end of the academic year?

Edit: Also bumping the user above ^ who mentioned class sizes and the resources available for students, if that could be mentioned, I and other members would be truly grateful.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 11
Who else has gotten their interview date for pre registration nursing
Reply 12
Original post by thchan
Hello I’d like to know more about the study life in BPP Adult Nursing. Can I PM you, please?

I have no idea about this, I have been trying to get some information as well
Reply 13
Original post by EllenE
Amazing!! I’m a 2nd year nurse apprentice with BPP studying adult nursing. Let me know if you would like to know anything!

Hello I’d like to know more about the study life in BPP Adult Nursing. Can I PM you, please?
Reply 14
I had my interview yesterday and I think it went really well, I should hear back from them within two weeks, so fingers crossed
Good luck x
Hi, I’m am a year 2 adult nursing student in BPP. Is there anything in particular I could help you with ? What was it about student life you wanted to ask ? :-)
Original post by Yemzy
I have no idea about this, I have been trying to get some information as well
Reply 17
Original post by Laura_G24
Hi, I’m am a year 2 adult nursing student in BPP. Is there anything in particular I could help you with ? What was it about student life you wanted to ask ? :-)

Hello, how is the course going in year 1? All class converted to online or still face-to-face? Are the teaching staff experienced and supportive? How about the placement arrangement?

Thanks!
Reply 18
Hey! I've applied for BPTC Fall 2021. Its been atleast a month or two since I applied and I'm kinda worried now.. was wondering when I can expect to receive a decision from the university
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending