The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

Lpc exams at bpp

Hello all!

For those of you who started the LPC at BPP in September 2021, what topics did you struggle with the most?
Did you have difficulties spotting the issues?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi, I started my LPC at BPP in September 2021 and it was a struggle at first, but fortunately I did well in my exams so it definitely does get better. I remember struggling with BLP and civil litigation initially, but just follow the activities given to you in the SGS and you should be okay. Best of luck, if you need any help feel free to get in touch :smile:
BPP University
BPP University
Reply 2
How are you?
Do the exams mirror the activities in the SGS?
Original post by Cookie2022
How are you?
Do the exams mirror the activities in the SGS?

I'm well thanks, how are you? Yes they do, especially in BLP and PLP. Just follow those and you should be okay
Reply 4
Original post by seruzachan
I'm well thanks, how are you? Yes they do, especially in BLP and PLP. Just follow those and you should be okay

I am great.
Thank you very much!
Original post by seruzachan
Hi, I started my LPC at BPP in September 2021 and it was a struggle at first, but fortunately I did well in my exams so it definitely does get better. I remember struggling with BLP and civil litigation initially, but just follow the activities given to you in the SGS and you should be okay. Best of luck, if you need any help feel free to get in touch :smile:

Hey I have my exams soon, do you have any tips for mcqs or just in general how to do well on the core cpas im struggling with property the most.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending