Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi I’m applying to do accounting and finance x

Im doing psych if that helps. Im 18
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Original post by maryamadeel
Hi my name is Maryam and I have applied to study Computer Science at UWL for 2021.

Gang, lets be friends Maryam
Gang, lets be friends Maryam

@ your insta or something :smile:
There’s a groupchat on snap add me @gxnna.xo and I’ll add you the group x
Original post by maryamadeel
@ your insta or something :smile:

Only got snap still😅 andre_234567
I’ve applied for Adult Nursing this Saturday! Fingers crossed they accept my late application
Reply 26
I applied for adult nursing too. Was invited to the nursing assessment 2 weeks ago and had to complete both a math and English test. Passed them both just waiting for the final stage interview. I’m sure they will accept you application.
Original post by Ashbcn
I applied for adult nursing too. Was invited to the nursing assessment 2 weeks ago and had to complete both a math and English test. Passed them both just waiting for the final stage interview. I’m sure they will accept you application.

Oh that’s great! Well done and good luck with the interview :smile: I think I’ll be abit nervous for the Maths and English tests as I left high school 9 years ago so haven’t done anything math based in a long time haha
Original post by aingidh
Hi I’m Ben and I’m applying to study musical theatre at UWL next year. I’ve started my audition process, I’m going to be submitting it soon.

Hey Ben! I’m gonna be studying acting and theatre making in sept.. how are you getting on with your submission?☺️
Reply 29
Original post by anon1232
Oh that’s great! Well done and good luck with the interview :smile: I think I’ll be abit nervous for the Maths and English tests as I left high school 9 years ago so haven’t done anything math based in a long time haha

I was nervous too. The maths is not too bad. It’s all about measurements, ratios, decimal points, percentages and fractions. The English test is response to a nursing article and asking general questions about nouns and verbs and general spelling.

I’m sure you will ace it.
Original post by Ashbcn
I was nervous too. The maths is not too bad. It’s all about measurements, ratios, decimal points, percentages and fractions. The English test is response to a nursing article and asking general questions about nouns and verbs and general spelling.

I’m sure you will ace it.

Thankyou so much for this! Really appreciate it x
Congrats! I applied for this course in early Jan and am still yet to hear back. Starting to lose hope!
Original post by maddiehuse
Congrats! I applied for this course in early Jan and am still yet to hear back. Starting to lose hope!

Don't lose hope. You should hear back by the end of March/early April.
I applied for mental health nursing, I had my interview last week and I’m waiting to hear back, has anyone had an offer for nursing from uwl ?
I applied for mental health nursing, I had my interview last week and I’m waiting to hear back, has anyone had an offer for nursing from uwl ?

Hey! I applied for adult nursing at UWL and still yet to hear. I’ve seen on here some people have heard back but still nada! We have until end of May really so fingers crossed. Xxx
Only just saw this. UWL sent me an offer a while back and I chose it as my firm! Cannot wait!

BSc Cybersecurity with Foundation!
Hi, I applied last week and I have my interview tomorrow, wish me luck!
Original post by Lubna Sugule
Hi, I applied last week and I have my interview tomorrow, wish me luck!

Good luck !!
I had my interview today for midwifery
Original post by Simonehawk
I had my interview today for midwifery

How did it go? I’m yet to hear from UWL but have applied for Adult Nursing! Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending