The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Official University of West London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
How long did it take for you to get your interview date? xx

I applied on Jan 15 and they sent me an email in Mid March to do a maths and english test. After the test they sent me an interview date about 1 and a half weeks later. It takes some waiting. What did you apply for? And is UWL your first choice? Xx
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Hey, thanks for the message. I’ve still not heard 15days now but keeping my fingers crossed that no news is good news. However I had a interview for Surrey on Thursday so waiting on that one too now. They are the only two I applied for and I’m loving both atm, so I don’t really have a first choice as they both seem to have different advantages and disadvantages.
I did wonder if UWL had filled the intake for September already so April still would be good. Thanks for the insight.
Where else have you applied for?
Hope you hear with good news soon x
Original post by Salinarahman
I applied on Jan 15 and they sent me an email in Mid March to do a maths and english test. After the test they sent me an interview date about 1 and a half weeks later. It takes some waiting. What did you apply for? And is UWL your first choice? Xx

Ah thanks, I applied for Social Work and yeah, UWL is my first choice! xx
Original post by Simonehawk
Hey, thanks for the message. I’ve still not heard 15days now but keeping my fingers crossed that no news is good news. However I had a interview for Surrey on Thursday so waiting on that one too now. They are the only two I applied for and I’m loving both atm, so I don’t really have a first choice as they both seem to have different advantages and disadvantages.
I did wonder if UWL had filled the intake for September already so April still would be good. Thanks for the insight.

Keep positive! September spaces have filled so maybe they’re trying to figure things out for the April intake. She did also say sometimes it takes longer also UCAS takes a while to update. April has the better placements so I wouldn’t mind either ways! I had a interview at Greenwich on Friday and a interview at City in the beginning of March. I’ve not heard back from Kings yet but they’re usually like that xx
Original post by calebfrancis02
Ah thanks, I applied for Social Work and yeah, UWL is my first choice! xx

Ahh nice! Keep us updated! Have you heard from the uni yet? Xx
Is it just midwifery that Sept intake is full for? I applied for Adult Nursing and yet to hear still. If they move me to April intake, would that be for 2022 or 2021?
Hopefully we will start be getting some good news soon!
I will keep you updated.
Have a good weekend 🙂 x
Original post by maddiehuse
Is it just midwifery that Sept intake is full for? I applied for Adult Nursing and yet to hear still. If they move me to April intake, would that be for 2022 or 2021?

April intake would be for 2022 so its a looooong wait but the health care roles are so competitive this year so i’m not surprised! I’m not sure about nursing i think midwifery is more competitive than nursing this year so you still defo got a chance. They wont reject anyone who may be a potentially good student or someone they want they just give them another date of entry x

It's great to hear you have applied to Surrey. If you have any questions about Surrey or uni life in general, then please ask as I am here to help you out!

Joao
Economics
Yeah they told me 10 working days too, and I applied for April 2021 I'm a mature student. And UWL is my first choice x
I got an interview date the same day I finished my maths and English assessment. I was told by admission to email them once I had completed the assessment. That was on a Thursday and got an interview for the following Monday

Have you got a response if you got a place after your interview? And how long if you did?
Hope your interview went well....Have you had offer yet?
Ahh nice! Keep us updated! Have you heard from the uni yet? Xx

They emailed me at the beginning of the month to say I have an interview but I haven't heard back. I spoke to the Course Leader and she told me to email her directly so they could flag it up in admissions xx
Hope your interview went well....Have you had offer yet?

Interview went well thanks, no offer yet, it's a week today since the internet. Have you had an offer yet?
Ahh glad it went well, i still haven’t heard 17 days now 😩
Ahh glad it went well, i still haven’t heard 17 days now 😩

Oh no. Did you apply for September or April2021 intake?
September but they are apparently full so maybe that’s why I haven’t heard yet. Hope you hear soon x
September but they are apparently full so maybe that’s why I haven’t heard yet. Hope you hear soon x

Oh no! I applied for adult nursing a month ago and haven’t heard back at all, didn’t realise they were full
Reply 79
Original post by dammylomo
Interview went well thanks, no offer yet, it's a week today since the internet. Have you had an offer yet?

I have the same issue... they told me my interview was a success and would prepare my offer. Haven’t heard from them almost 2 weeks now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending