The Student Room Group
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London

Official University of West London 2021 applicant thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Didi4
I have the same issue... they told me my interview was a success and would prepare my offer. Haven’t heard from them almost 2 weeks now.

That's annoying, did you apply for the April2021 too?
St Mary's Road Campus
University of West London
London
Reply 81
Original post by dammylomo
That's annoying, did you apply for the April2021 too?

No, This is for September 2021
I just spoke to admissions today, they said they are still waiting for course leaders to make decisions, hopefully it will be this week. But they are trying to prioritize April starters. They also said they may give condition offers subject to dbs and health checks ect.
Anyone 21+ here applying for Nursing? x
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone 21+ here applying for Nursing? x

Hey yes 24 and applied x
Original post by anon1232
Hey yes 24 and applied x

Hey hun, great! What branch are you looking to study and isit your first choice?
Hey hun, great! What branch are you looking to study and isit your first choice?

Hoping to study Adult Nursing at Ealing, and it’s my only choice 🤞🏼 What about you?
Original post by anon1232
Hoping to study Adult Nursing at Ealing, and it’s my only choice 🤞🏼 What about you?

Oh okay! I want to study Children's Nursing at the same campus and they are in my top 2
I just spoke to admissions today, they said they are still waiting for course leaders to make decisions, hopefully it will be this week. But they are trying to prioritize April starters. They also said they may give condition offers subject to dbs and health checks ect.

Offers subject to DBS and health checks? I never knew that was even a thing!

Good luck anyway, hope you do get the offer!
Original post by Simonehawk
Ahh glad it went well, i still haven’t heard 17 days now 😩

I hadn't heard for almost a month!! They got back to me today with a date for my interview which is next week! Hope you hear from them soon hun xx
Original post by enigmapr0ject
Offers subject to DBS and health checks? I never knew that was even a thing!

Good luck anyway, hope you do get the offer!

Neither did I, I'm still confused lol
Just had my interview, not too sure if it went well or not:s-smilie: The questions were far from what I expected which threw me a lot.
Here's hoping it did go well.
Still haven’t heard anything since I applied 4 months ago.. anyone else? Not even maths/English assessments, nothing! I’ve chased up twice but still nothing. Seems like most applicants by now have had assessments and interviews and are waiting of offers! This is the only Uni I’ve applied for, so need to start weighing up alternative options xx
Just had my interview, not too sure if it went well or not:s-smilie: The questions were far from what I expected which threw me a lot.
Here's hoping it did go well.

What did you apply for? X
Original post by maddiehuse
Still haven’t heard anything since I applied 4 months ago.. anyone else? Not even maths/English assessments, nothing! I’ve chased up twice but still nothing. Seems like most applicants by now have had assessments and interviews and are waiting of offers! This is the only Uni I’ve applied for, so need to start weighing up alternative options xx

Did you go to your open day? I was given the course leader's email who flagged it up in admissions and I got my interview date. If there's an open day go to it and get the email of your course leader so they can follow it up. Hope you get some news xx
Original post by calebfrancis02
Did you go to your open day? I was given the course leader's email who flagged it up in admissions and I got my interview date. If there's an open day go to it and get the email of your course leader so they can follow it up. Hope you get some news xx

No I didn’t! I’ve applied for adult nursing, I don’t suppose you have that course leaders email address? I’ll keep my eyes open for any more open days xx
Original post by maddiehuse
No I didn’t! I’ve applied for adult nursing, I don’t suppose you have that course leaders email address? I’ll keep my eyes open for any more open days xx

I believe if you go on the university's website, when you enter the course and look at one of the information points (teaching staff) you will see the name of the course leader and their email address. Hope this helps
I believe if you go on the university's website, when you enter the course and look at one of the information points (teaching staff) you will see the name of the course leader and their email address. Hope this helps

Thank you! Have just sent an email but got an automated reply as she’s OOF for a while xx
Original post by Salinarahman
What did you apply for? X

social work x
Going to try and get my course switched to the 3 year one.. because the foundation year content I already know quite well. Is it too late to ask and switch over?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending