The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yay!

They may look a bit funny, but wearing them feels like your feet are being hugged :yep:
People that hate them just don't understand that it's a comfort thing, not necessarily a fashion thing.
Reply 41
If you want to get them though... get them soon. Last winter i was unsure i put it off... stores were all sold out... even online. I really do not know why they don't make enough ugg boots to begin with... This time i got my order in early!
Reply 42
I love mine. They may not be the best looking pair of boots I own but they are comfy and very warm.
Reply 43
Yay. I love mine. Except I have celtic sheepskin ones, not "official" uggs. Comfiest things ever, and with a good protector pretty waterproof too. Wear them all the time and I don't get blisters like with most of my other shoes. I swear I have weird feet.
Reply 44
NAY!! They rermind me of big teletubbie feet!
Nay - have never liked them and I don't intend to start liking them.
SillyFencer
What are they?

Sheepskin boots with a fur lining :smile: They're quite clumpy but very comfy and they come in different colours: sand, black and brown. Recently a new knitted version has come out which is really nice too... Surely you have seen them around?
Reply 47
a thousand times nay.
Reply 48
What does everyone reckon to these as a slightly cheaper less commercial version of uggs? Was considering buying some, do you think they will be as comfy?
Reply 49
I've never had much a problem with how they look as generally I don't care what other people wear, my complaint with them lies in how they bend over themselves making it look like walking is made more difficult.
NAY! Chavvy and serial outdated, why do some people insist on wearing trends out for years after they died anyway?
Reply 53
I like Uggs but when it rains they are not practical.
Reply 54
Yes! Yes! Yes! The best thing ever for your feet in winter. They keep them so warm. :biggrin:
Yay purely because they are comfy. Well, the fake ones are anyway :wink:

Latest