The Student Room Group

boots christmas temp timesheet?

i had my first shift at boots last saturday and i can’t find the timesheet anywhere, does anyone know where i would be able to find it? i called my line manager but he didn’t pick up and i’m stressed as tomorrow’s saturday so i assume i’ll be working?
Original post by charxo1
i had my first shift at boots last saturday and i can’t find the timesheet anywhere, does anyone know where i would be able to find it? i called my line manager but he didn’t pick up and i’m stressed as tomorrow’s saturday so i assume i’ll be working?

Hi there
Congratulations on your first shift as a boot's employee last week and also getting a temporary job with them but remember this could lead to a permanent job for you.

Hopefully you enjoyed your first day with boots but over the coming weeks it will get hectic so be prepared for the hard work over those weeks ahead. Christmas is usually busy time.

Did you not select what days and times you wanted to work with boots and also weren't you not told what days you will be working.

Only thing I can suggest to you unfortunately is just go in for the store opening time and then speak to your manager about it and see what they say as I'm sure that they will just say to you seem you have turned up just do your shift as you'll be paid for it anyway. Then sort out what days and times that you should be working and write it down.

I would have continued phoning the number until eventually someone pick up the phone and then ask for the manager. Just remember that staff are busy with work stuff and they are not ignoring the phone calls as they do eventually pick up okay.

Don't stress about it and just go along to your boots store for opening time and explain the situation okay.

Good luck 🤞
Original post by charxo1

Hi there
Congratulations on your first shift as a boot's employee last week and also getting a temporary job with them but remember this could lead to a permanent job for you.

Hopefully you enjoyed your first day with boots but over the coming weeks it will get hectic so be prepared for the hard work over those weeks ahead. Christmas is usually busy time.

Did you not select what days and times you wanted to work with boots and also weren't you not told what days you will be working.

Only thing I can suggest to you unfortunately is just go in for the store opening time and then speak to your manager about it and see what they say as I'm sure that they will just say to you seem you have turned up just do your shift as you'll be paid for it anyway. Then sort out what days and times that you should be working and write it down.

I would have continued phoning the number until eventually someone pick up the phone and then ask for the manager. Just remember that staff are busy with work stuff and they are not ignoring the phone calls as they do eventually pick up okay.

Don't stress about it and just go along to your boots store for opening time and explain the situation okay.

Good luck 🤞

Part-time boots employee here.
Reply 3
hi thank you for the reply! my line manager got in contact with me later that day and told me when i’d be working that week, i messaged him again earlier on to ask when i’m working this week. my manager is off at the moment for personal reasons, but i assume he’ll be back in soon?
Original post by Littleemma98
Hi there

Good luck 🤞
Original post by charxo1
hi thank you for the reply! my line manager got in contact with me later that day and told me when i’d be working that week, i messaged him again earlier on to ask when i’m working this week. my manager is off at the moment for personal reasons, but i assume he’ll be back in soon?

Hopefully you'll have everything sorted out by now as there should be a assistant manager that deals with this issue which the manager isn't available due to holidays or sick leave.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending