The Student Room Group

Applying for medicine at trakia university

Anyone who's applying at trakia university for medicine u can message me if u need any help or information in going to stara zagora and how the university works

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, i was wondering how many students trakia uni takes for medicine every year? I scored 14.64 points total in entry exam so how possible is to get in?
Reply 2
Original post by kehran
Hi, i was wondering how many students trakia uni takes for medicine every year? I scored 14.64 points total in entry exam so how possible is to get in?

Last year the university took in around 80 students, has the ranking come out yet for you?
Original post by kehran

How did u calculatate ur score like how is it 14.64
Reply 4
exam results times 2 in example if you get 3 in biology and 3 in chemistry your score in exams is 12
Reply 5
Original post by Abbasas
Anyone who's applying at trakia university for medicine u can message me if u need any help or information in going to stara zagora and how the university works

There is lot of international students at Trakia University ( for both medical and veterinary faculty )
Also there is new accreditation score for Medical Faculty ( its based on the basis of scientific achievements, material base, etc. ) And there is really great progress from 7,58 / 10 - 2015 year up to 9.02 / 10 this year
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 6
Is there any WhatsApp Group for Trakia Medicine 21/22
Original post by Bhutta01

Hi, I'm studying veterinary this year but not that I am aware of. If you're a student from the UK, have you managed to get you're visa yet and left yet? I was supposed to leave on the 7th of spetember but havent got my visa yet
do you guys have any helpful thoughts about how much highschool marks effect exam results (for example trakia med uni) or is it mainly dependent on competitive exams by the uni ? a helpful hand would be appreciated
Original post by Abbasas

Hi, can you tell me how is to study there for example how the education standard and hows the environment of the university
Original post by Bhutta01

Lets create one lmk if your interested
Original post by Abbasas

Hi all does any know what the topics to be studying for the biology and chemistry entance exams. Also, if you have any study material as Im really stuck. thanks x
Reply 12
I create one guys :smile:
Original post by Taayba786
Lets create one lmk if your interested
Reply 13
join here :smile:
Reply 14
Hello All

I am coming this Sep to Trakia for Veterinary.
How about all of you?
Have you sorted out the accommodation?

Students who are already in Trakia
Please suggest - Stay single is a flat or share the flat with another student? How do you all get a roommate?
How safe is the city?

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hello All

I am coming this Sep to Trakia for Veterinary.
How about all of you?
Have you sorted out the accommodation?

Students who are already in Trakia
Please suggest - Stay single is a flat or share the flat with another student? How do you all get a roommate?
How safe is the city?

Thanks

Hi,
Im looking to be the October intake. I have just got my results. I wanted to ask how does Tarkia University include GCSE points into the grading. Example, like an A= how many points added to your final entry grade?
Original post by Abbasas

Hi,

Im looking to be the October intake. I have just got my results. I wanted to ask how does Tarkia University include GCSE points into the grading. Example, like an A= how many points added to your final entry grade?
Original post by Abbasas

Looking for a flat mate in Stara Zagora, male only. Joining Medicine at Trakia. Any contacts or interests, kindly reply. Thanks.
(edited 7 months ago)
Hello

I am looking for accommodation too, would like to have a flat mate. I got a seat for Vet.
Ready to share flat with vet students or med students Looking for female flat mates only.
Any leads please do suggest.
I am from Dubai but Indian by Nationality.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending