The Student Room Group

Free A Level Business Studies tutor available

Hello,

I teach Accounting to grade 12 students. I would like to get some experience teaching A Level Business Studies. Please contact me if you need help.
Reply 1
Hi! I'm currently in Year 13 and I'm struggling with my A level Business Studies because I haven't been focusing on it as much. This is mainly because my other 2 a levels are Chemistry and Biology.
I really appreciate this offer and hope you could tutor me. :smile:
Hi, I’m in Y13 -and I’m struggling with business. I mainly got C’s and D’s last year but I’m hoping for a B (at the least). I struggle mainly of structuring essay questions. Can’t wait to here back from you. TIA
Reply 3
Hi there, can you send me a private message so we can chat further.
Hi, I am in year 13 and I haven't really been focused on A level business due to my other two subjects and I feel like I'm behind track.
Pleas help?
Reply 5
Original post by SydAsia
Hello,

I teach Accounting to grade 12 students. I would like to get some experience teaching A Level Business Studies. Please contact me if you need help.

I have PM’d you
That is ever so kind, thumbs up.
Reply 7
Original post by SydAsia
Hello,

Hi im in year 12 and currently struggling with answering questions, im doing biology and sociology and most of my revision is going to biology, id really appreciate your help
Reply 8
Original post by SydAsia
Hello,I teach Accounting to grade 12 students. I would like to get some experience teaching A Level Business Studies. Please contact me if you need help.
Hi are you still doing this I am interested. Nature student doing a level business course online
Original post by Acromarty
Hi are you still doing this I am interested. Nature student doing a level business course online

same

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending