The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

What's Chichester Uni like?

I'm thinking of studying Screenwriting at Chichester next year but with only virtual open days that are dodgy anyway, I can't really get a feel for what it's like. Could anyone who studies at this uni tell me more about what it's like studying at Chichester or, even better, people who study Screenwriting there?
Original post by Lily Mason
I'm thinking of studying Screenwriting at Chichester next year but with only virtual open days that are dodgy anyway, I can't really get a feel for what it's like. Could anyone who studies at this uni tell me more about what it's like studying at Chichester or, even better, people who study Screenwriting there?

Hi @Lily Mason! We are running socially-distanced campus tours to help prospective students get a feel of the campus and university, and see our facilities. You can book here: https://www.chi.ac.uk/campustours

We are also happy to put you in contact with a current screenwriting student or academic member of staff (whatever you'd prefer), would you like to direct message us with your email and we'll put someone in contact with you :smile:
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending