nope

Me and my friend are sitting on a call bricking it 😂
Reply 81
Original post by Maddymcg
Me and my friend are sitting on a call bricking it 😂

LMAO, im sat here alone bricking it
Original post by CreamPi
LMAO, im sat here alone bricking it

While everyones stressed out, feel free to browse @luxurious.scent_ on instagram 📸 to take your thoughts off this headache, they aint releasing results anytime soon
Reply 83
havent had anything either yet, super nervous. really want to get on as it seems like the only solid way to get into american education from the UK. good luck everyone tho
Also bricking it, I've been refreshing all morning. I even looked on previous years' forums and they were all finding out from like 9AM which only makes me more nervous.
Original post by hjonson
havent had anything either yet, super nervous. really want to get on as it seems like the only solid way to get into american education from the UK. good luck everyone tho

same, I just don't see how I'm gonna manage it without the help from the programme, financially and otherwise.
Reply 86
Original post by LividOwl9
same, I just don't see how I'm gonna manage it without the help from the programme, financially and otherwise.

dont worry about it!!!!! i hope i get in and you do too! if you dont just keep going and dont give up
If it's the us head quarters sending the emails , it's literally 9am there I don't even think they'd be in yet 😂
Original post by Maddymcg
If it's the us head quarters sending the emails , it's literally 9am there I don't even think they'd be in yet 😂

I guess that makes sense, if so we could be waiting all night.
Original post by pepsiu
Hey peopleeeee, I also applied this year, I have literally nothing to do with my day so I'm making sushi and refreshing my gmail lol. Anyone heard back yet?

Haha, im doing a complete Netflix movie binge
Reply 90
Original post by #07
Haha, im doing a complete Netflix movie binge

Have you watched Money Heist?
Original post by CreamPi
Have you watched Money Heist?

Not yet its on my list, is it good? My friends have recommended it
Reply 92
Original post by #07
Not yet its on my list, is it good? My friends have recommended it

Its absolute class
Reply 94
All that stress today for no reason lol, I guess it could still come today tho
Yeah I’m hoping that today’s batch is still to get sent out because surely someone on this thread would’ve received an email by now if they already sent today’s out...
Original post by CreamPi
All that stress today for no reason lol, I guess it could still come today tho
Omg 😂 waste of a morning refreshing. Fingers crossed for the next week I guess.
Reply 97
Original post by Anis_.913
Great🥱

Noooo, why? I just want it to be over and done with
Ugh! Been refreshing since like 8am this morning, good luck to everyone though. Maybe there’s just been an error on there side! :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 99
Well that's annoying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending