The Student Room Group

Does anyone know any programmes like Sutton Trust US Programme?

Hi all,

I’m a student in Year 11 and i am really interested in joining the Sutton Trust US Programme however i can’t apply as i’m currently in an Independent school which i’m unlikely to continue attending for Sixth-Form.

Are there any other alternative programmes I could attend which would accept past students of an independent school or is there a way for me to apply for the Sutton Trust US Programme?

Thanks 😁
Original post by thequeeofout
Hi all,
I’m a student in Year 11 and i am really interested in joining the Sutton Trust US Programme however i can’t apply as i’m currently in an Independent school which i’m unlikely to continue attending for Sixth-Form.
Are there any other alternative programmes I could attend which would accept past students of an independent school or is there a way for me to apply for the Sutton Trust US Programme?
Thanks 😁

If you are not accepted into the Sutton Trust US Program but still wish to study abroad, there are several alternative programs and opportunities you can consider. Here are some options:

EducationUSA Advising Centers:EducationUSA is a U.S. Department of State network of over 400 international student advising centers in more than 170 countries. These centers provide accurate, comprehensive, and current information about studying in the United States. They offer guidance on the application process, standardized tests, visa requirements, and more. By visiting an EducationUSA advising center, you can receive personalized assistance in exploring study opportunities in the U.S.

Fulbright Scholarships: The Fulbright Program is one of the most prestigious international exchange programs in the world. It offers scholarships for students, scholars, teachers, professionals, and artists to study, teach, or conduct research abroad. The Fulbright Program operates in more than 160 countries and provides opportunities for individuals to pursue academic endeavors in various fields. You can explore Fulbright scholarship opportunities that align with your academic interests and goals.

Erasmus+ Programme: If you are a European student looking to study abroad within Europe, the Erasmus+ Programme could be a suitable option for you. Erasmus+ offers opportunities for students to study at a partner university in another European country for a period of time as part of their degree program. This program promotes mobility and cooperation between European higher education institutions and provides financial support to participating students.

These alternative programs can offer valuable experiences and opportunities for studying abroad even if you are not accepted into the Sutton Trust US Program. It is essential to research each option thoroughly to determine which program aligns best with your academic aspirations and personal goals.
Talk to your school, they may have things on offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending