The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust

Sutton trust summer school applications just opened today for the UK and I was wondering: are they worth it?? Like do they give an accurate depiction of uni life because I'm really considering doing it but idkk
I mean it’s always worth applying anyways, from what I’ve heard they are really useful. I didn’t do the summer school with sutton trust, but I did do the pathways to law programme with them, and I can say that the Sutton trust, and all the staff were really lovely.
Reply 2
Original post by Squiggles1238
I mean it’s always worth applying anyways, from what I’ve heard they are really useful. I didn’t do the summer school with sutton trust, but I did do the pathways to law programme with them, and I can say that the Sutton trust, and all the staff were really lovely.

Yeah no I'm going to apply for it, you never know :smile:
Hiya! when applying does anyone know how to increase the chances of getting in? so far I've only seen factual questions eg. family history. Or is it purely based on how many criteria you meet? It looks so competitive. Thanks!!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hiya! when applying does anyone know how to increase the chances of getting in? so far I've only seen factual questions eg. family history. Or is it purely based on how many criteria you meet? It looks so competitive. Thanks!!

You seem to have more of a chance the more criteria you hit, even with simple things such as free school meals or family income. The only reason it looks so competitive is how many people apply to it imo, but I'd say definitely go for it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending