The Student Room Group

application results for sutton trust??

ik i posted this earlier but im copying and pasting it again bc im really stressing now about why ive not heard any update😭

the approximate deadline (for the pathways to law online) the website gives for hearing back is between early october-early december, but i’ve still not heard anything to say whether i got in or not. my application definitely went through as i got the confirmation email, but ive not received any email and ive been regularly checking my junk folder too.
Hi! Sutton Trust Alum of a different program here. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back yet, but all the Sutton Trust programmes receive a such a high volume of applications that it's common for decisions to come late. For my programme, we were told theyd arrive sometime in January and they didnt come til mid-Feb! Rest assured, they will reach out as soon as they have decisions for you. Good luck!!
Reply 2
Original post by chxrlxtte.bee
Hi! Sutton Trust Alum of a different program here. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back yet, but all the Sutton Trust programmes receive a such a high volume of applications that it's common for decisions to come late. For my programme, we were told theyd arrive sometime in January and they didnt come til mid-Feb! Rest assured, they will reach out as soon as they have decisions for you. Good luck!!

tysm that’s really reassuring!

Quick Reply

Latest