The Student Room Group

Low ranking Uni but high ranking for Masters??

I currently attend a pretty low ranked Uni, currently placed 81.
I actually really enjoy my time here and don’t regret it at all. But I have been thinking recently about the reality of my job prospects and such.

I do plan on doing a masters. Would it be a good idea to try and get into a Russel Group Uni such as Uni of Leeds to do a masters?? Would it even be possible?

Thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
I actually really enjoy my time here and don’t regret it at all. But I have been thinking recently about the reality of my job prospects and such.

I do plan on doing a masters. Would it be a good idea to try and get into a Russel Group Uni such as Uni of Leeds to do a masters?? Would it even be possible?

Yes, if you do well at your current university. It's "Russell" ..
Absolutely! Just make sure you’re on track for a 1st/2.1 (depending on entry requirements) and you can get good references from your lecturers.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Thanks.
I am thinking of applying for graphic design at uni of reading but i am unsure of rankings as , university of reading is said to have a high ranking but its not seen anywhere else , i also want to apply masters in a high ranked uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending