The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Uel 2021?

Anyone joining university of east London this year?
Hi!
Hope you enjoy University of East London if you choose to come here! if you have questions make sure to check the website https://www.uel.ac.uk/contactus 😊
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Original post by Sxdia

I currently study at UEL (university of east london) and it is by far an awful university. The support staff are incompotent. The admin staff-even worse. I am so disappointed by the department I study in, who have treated students with a complete disregard. This is not discussed enough. The teaching is sub-standard, stretching to uninformative. I cannot wait to get out of here. I urge everyone not to study here. Wellbeing and mental health are not valued or even remotely considered. I have worked and studied at better institutes that reply to student emails, exert humanity and give you a better education. I am currently undergoing a complaint. My experience is shared amongst many of my cohort. Please when choosing a university, look at the student support and satisfaction percentage and choose accordingly. I only wish I had.
Hey, I will hopefully be attending too. I received an email from uel saying the following: Dear Chris, Congratulations!

Your application to study with us has been successful! We welcome you to our ambitious and progressive learning community.

View details of your offer
Find out the deadline to make your choice, as set by UCAS
Accept your offer (Firm Accept or Insurance)
You can use the link below to chat with us live, or connect through the portal.

Well done on your successful application to the University of East London - the careers-led university.

So, I was wondering does that mean the place is mine as in confirmed?

I had received a conditional offer on the 5th of February but I provided my previous exam result documentation a day or two ago and received the above email, so did the exam documents make me meet the requirements or...?

Thanks. Any help would be appreciated.Screenshot_20210226_112623_com.google.android.gm-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Original post by Sxdia

Yes I should be. What will you be studying??
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I should be. What will you be studying??

Psychology
Original post by Sxdia
Psychology

Sounds cool, will you be commuting or living on campus
Reply 7
Original post by eybeast10
Sounds cool, will you be commuting or living on campus

Commuting, u?
Original post by Sxdia
Commuting, u?

Yeah same here
Original post by Anonymous