The Student Room Group

University College Utrecht or Maastricht?

I've been given a conditional offer to study at UCU and UCM, yet since both programmes seem really great and score high in rankings, I hesitate which one to choose. I'm particularly interested in legal and social philosophy, EU law, constitutional law and history. UCU appears to be higher in rankings and has on-campus housing. However, Maastricht has several research opportunities and a bit more attractive exchange options. Could anyone who has studied/is a student at one of the colleges or is familiar with Dutch higher education share his opinion and possible advice? Would be much appreciated.
I don't know either of them, but maybe it could be helpful to research the cities a bit, if you didn't do that already :smile: also you can look at the extracurricular activities (clubs, societies) in English
Reply 2
Original post by Toidan
I've been given a conditional offer to study at UCU and UCM, yet since both programmes seem really great and score high in rankings, I hesitate which one to choose. I'm particularly interested in legal and social philosophy, EU law, constitutional law and history. UCU appears to be higher in rankings and has on-campus housing. However, Maastricht has several research opportunities and a bit more attractive exchange options. Could anyone who has studied/is a student at one of the colleges or is familiar with Dutch higher education share his opinion and possible advice? Would be much appreciated.

Which one did you choose? My daughter has been accepted to UCM and trying to find out more about it.Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending