The Student Room Group

✨Lexi's Daily Life Blog ✨❤️😈

Scroll to see replies

Can't you just pretend he isn't saying anything? He'll get bored and stop
Original post by the_pharaoh
Oh so u must know Niko Omilana? man took down ur whole orginisation alone he violated all of u

Just ignore it, if it can't man up enough to come off anon, its not worth your time
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 82
well, now that someone brought this back I might as well do a blog.

4/2/2021 @12:00 am
Today is the first day of my spring break! I still have a bunch of school work to get caught up on but at least it's holiday. This morning started with me getting screamed at bc I didn't wake my sister up for school even tho I didn't know what time her school was at, but oh well. While I was being yelled at I was attempting to do the dishes and I ending up doing 2 things. First, I dropped a cup on my foot and I have a huge bruise, then, I accidentally dropped a glass measuring cup in the sink and I had to clean the glass up for like 2 hours. After all that ✨F U N✨ I made some scrambled eyes for breakfast and started to do some history work, got all of that done. Now I'm just laying in bed watching this whole mess on my thread unfold hahaha.
Question of the day: Favorite dessert.
@Moonlight rain
@Celtic Conjurer
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@SuperiorPotato
@Foxehh
@Rufus the red
@sunny.side.up
@\^_^/
@spanker
@iamthicccccc1405
@the_pharaoh
@HS_1
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Lwexi12

Today is the first day of my spring break! I still have a bunch of school work to get caught up on but at least it's holiday. This morning started with me getting screamed at bc I didn't wake my sister up for school even tho I didn't know what time her school was at, but oh well. While I was being yelled at I was attempting to do the dishes and I ending up doing 2 things. First, I dropped a cup on my foot and I have a huge bruise, then, I accidentally dropped a glass measuring cup in the sink and I had to clean the glass up for like 2 hours. After all that ✨F U N✨ I made some scrambled eyes for breakfast and started to do some history work, got all of that done. Now I'm just laying in bed watching this whole mess on my thread unfold hahaha.
@Moonlight rain
@Celtic Conjurer
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@SuperiorPotato
@Foxehh
@Rufus the red
@sunny.side.up
@\^_^/
@spanker
@iamthicccccc1405
@the_pharaoh
@HS_1
@Katya_93

Ayyyyy Finally the holiday ye, hope your foot is good

hard question: id say molten cake, donuts or ice cream cant pick
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Lwexi12

@Moonlight rain
@Celtic Conjurer
@Hellohsjakodsmka
@SuperiorPotato
@Foxehh
@Rufus the red
@sunny.side.up
@\^_^/
@spanker
@iamthicccccc1405
@the_pharaoh
@HS_1
@Katya_93

Sounds like an eventful day, my favorite dessert is cake haha, hope your foot feels better
(edited 3 years ago)
New York cheesecake!
Or...
Hmmm icecream (because I get free icecream)
Reply 86
Original post by spanker
New York cheesecake!
Or...

ohhhhhhh i love cheese cake! tho i hate cheese haha but my fav is pig picking cake
Original post by spanker
New York cheesecake!
Or...

Why do YOU get free ice cream?
Original post by Lwexi12
ohhhhhhh i love cheese cake! tho i hate cheese haha but my fav is pig picking cake

What on earth is pig picking cake?
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
Why do YOU get free ice cream?

Place I work for gives me free icecream and beer whenever I want muahaha
Not that anyone cares but my food is here and it's looking tastyyyy 🤤
Original post by spanker
Place I work for gives me free icecream and beer whenever I want muahaha

Lucky

Original post by Lwexi12

What is pig picking cake?
Reply 92
Original post by the_pharaoh
Not that anyone cares but my food is here and it's looking tastyyyy 🤤

haaahhaahahaahaaaaha

Original post by spanker
What on earth is pig picking cake?

OMG its heaven.a traditional Southern dessert that is often eaten at barbecues, picnics, or other communal gatherings. A vanilla cake batter is usually tossed with segments of mandarin oranges which help keep the cake moist and add a sweet citrus flavor. Once baked, the cake is traditionally topped with a whipped frosting that includes chunks of pineapple and its juice.
maxresdefault (1).jpg
Lucky

What is pig picking cake?

disappointed look above ^
Original post by Lwexi12
haaahhaahahaahaaaaha

not signfying anything bet get ready 😉
Original post by Lwexi12
haaahhaahahaahaaaaha

OMG its heaven.a traditional Southern dessert that is often eaten at barbecues, picnics, or other communal gatherings. A vanilla cake batter is usually tossed with segments of mandarin oranges which help keep the cake moist and add a sweet citrus flavor. Once baked, the cake is traditionally topped with a whipped frosting that includes chunks of pineapple and its juice.
maxresdefault (1).jpg

I live like a state or two under you and have never heard of this haha
Reply 95
I live like a state or two under you and have never heard of this haha

ik ur like the southern part 2.
Original post by Lwexi12
ik ur like the southern part 2.

Ohh ok, yeah sureeee :rolleyes:
Original post by Lwexi12
haaahhaahahaahaaaaha

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Ooh interesting.. Might try that sometime
Reply 98
Original post by spanker
Ooh interesting.. Might try that sometime

u should its goooooooooooood
Anyways Im done eating now it's time for dessert 😋

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending