The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Response Time

Hi all, I applied for the MA in Global Political Economy program a few days ago, and was just curious as to how long it takes the average applicant to receive and offer or get a rejection letter. My guess would be around 4 weeks. I ask this because I have an offer from another uni which expires on May 10th but if given a place I would dump that one in favor of an offer from Sussex.
Original post by jjmast1
Hi all, I applied for the MA in Global Political Economy program a few days ago, and was just curious as to how long it takes the average applicant to receive and offer or get a rejection letter. My guess would be around 4 weeks. I ask this because I have an offer from another uni which expires on May 10th but if given a place I would dump that one in favor of an offer from Sussex.

Hello, thank you for your question!

About 4 weeks would be the average waiting time. However, I would advice emailing Postgraduate Course Enquiries ([email protected]) for a more accurate estimate. I would also check the right to cancel policy (including the potential eligibility for full reimbursement) at the relevant university, in case the waiting time for the decision is longer than ideal. The right to cancel policy would typically cover 14 days, but it is always worth to double check!

Best Wishes,
Kasia (4th Year Medical Neuroscience Student, MSci with a Year Abroad)
(edited 3 years ago)
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending