The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Common wealth shared scholarship

"I received an unconditional offer of admission from the University of Sussex, but I am uncertain whether I have been nominated for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2024. I had included this information in the financial section of my online application form for Sussex. I am feeling confused and would appreciate some clarification."
Original post by Mignon Fola
"I received an unconditional offer of admission from the University of Sussex, but I am uncertain whether I have been nominated for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2024. I had included this information in the financial section of my online application form for Sussex. I am feeling confused and would appreciate some clarification."
Well, what I’ve heard from alumni is that, emails get sent around by March 30. So…I guess we still some time left to wait. I applied for Commenwealth Shared too, 2024.
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
Original post by Faye Peters
Well, what I’ve heard from alumni is that, emails get sent around by March 30. So…I guess we still some time left to wait. I applied for Commenwealth Shared too, 2024.

Thanks for your response. I'm still looking forward to a message from them.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending