The Student Room Group

Garden Halls; UoL

Anyone thinking of booking this accom for the 2021/22 academic year? :smile:
yeah i've done mine. Think i put garden and college hall as my preferences (UCL)
Original post by Levi.-
yeah i've done mine. Think i put garden and college hall as my preferences (UCL)

oo nice,, seems smart as they're both 5-8mins walk from UCL right?
i've firmed LSE & booked a single en-suite catered room at Garden Hall. i was stuck between Garden vs College Hall as well tbh ahah, but the aesthetic of Garden Hall won me over :smile:
Original post by confuzzledteen
oo nice,, seems smart as they're both 5-8mins walk from UCL right?
i've firmed LSE & booked a single en-suite catered room at Garden Hall. i was stuck between Garden vs College Hall as well tbh ahah, but the aesthetic of Garden Hall won me over :smile:

ucl doesnt let you choose you put down preferences and I think they are both quite close hehe
Hello,I am looking for accommodation in Garden Halls starting in September 2021. If anyone has a contract that they would like to give up (A townhouse or an en suite room) please let me know!!
Reply 5
Hi I have a townhouse in Garden Halls I am willing to give up. Message me here or @soph_berry on Instagram!
hi! anyone wants to give up a catered/non-catered en suite room at garden halls dm me on instagram @laloktener
Reply 7
I stayed in Garden Halls for an internship this summer and it was absolutely perfect! The rooms were super tidy and cozy. Super close to UCL and to shops and also easy access to the tube at Russel square.
Also only 15 mins to Covent Gardens.
Reply 8
Hi, I'm looking for an accommodation in the Garden Halls starting in September 2023, preferably a townhouse or ensuite room. If anyone would like to give up their contract or has any other tips on how to find good accommodation, I would be very grateful!! Thanks a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending