The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover (UoL accomm, £190pw[19%off], Russell Square, Jun-Sep)

Hi I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Handel Mansions in London
it’s a single room (12sqm) with a shared kitchen and bathroom with 1 other person (Female American) who is really nice. Both men and women can move in. The room has a large window facing South and on the 2nd floor.
It really close to UCL and SOAS (10 min walk) and walking distance to LSE, KCL (20 min walk). 5 minutes walk to Russell Square (Underground)

*The period is from June(ideally from 2nd week) to 5 Sept (fixed end date). Official rate is £236.53/week, but £190/week (depending on duration) is fine. I will pay the difference. All bills are included.

*Only students on Full-time courses at UK institutions are eligible to move into this accommodation; most students entering postgraduate study from Pre-Sessional English Courses are also accepted. Summer Session students are allowed as long as they are full-time and registered in UK public institution. I will ask you to create an account on the UoL accommodation system and tell me your name later so that the UoL officer will smoothly deal with it!

You can find more information at the following URL
https://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions

Please contact me if you are interested or would like to discuss!
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi, are you still looking for someone to take over your tenancy?
Original post by YummyYu
it’s a single room (12sqm) with a shared kitchen and bathroom with 1 other person (Female American) who is really nice. Both men and women can move in. The room has a large window facing South and on the 2nd floor.
It really close to UCL and SOAS (10 min walk) and walking distance to LSE, KCL (20 min walk). 5 minutes walk to Russell Square (Underground)

*The period is from June(ideally from 2nd week) to 5 Sept (fixed end date). Official rate is £236.53/week, but £190/week (depending on duration) is fine. I will pay the difference. All bills are included.

*Only students on Full-time courses at UK institutions are eligible to move into this accommodation; most students entering postgraduate study from Pre-Sessional English Courses are also accepted. Summer Session students are allowed as long as they are full-time and registered in UK public institution. I will ask you to create an account on the UoL accommodation system and tell me your name later so that the UoL officer will smoothly deal with it!

Hi! Message me asap! I might think about taking it over!
Original post by YummyYu

Hi, could I ask you if you know that in Handel Halls, as well as Garden Halls, it is also possible for parents/friends to stay for a few days? Thank you
Reply 4
Original post by Teresa1234
Hi, could I ask you if you know that in Handel Halls, as well as Garden Halls, it is also possible for parents/friends to stay for a few days? Thank you

yes up 2 10 days a month
Original post by dephaniee
Hi, are you still looking for someone to take over your tenancy?

Hi
Original post by 35343434345343
Hi

Billie eillish

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending