The Student Room Group

looking to take over any garden halls contract

Hi! As the title says, I’m looking to take over any garden halls contract! I am starting first year at UCL this september and I would really like to stay at garden halls!

I have an offer from UCL, which is a SGL large non en-suite (catered) 254pw at Ramsay Hall, which I do not really want to take (due to anxiety and ocd reasons)

Please message me if you have a contract that you’re looking for someone to take over! I would massively appreciate that :smile:
Hi! I'm looking to take over a Garden Halls contract too! Lmk if anyone can offer me this! I'm willing to pay a commission fee too!!
Reply 2
Hi! I'm a first-year student at UCL. I'd like to take over your contract at Ramsay Hall for the entire semester! Please let me know if you are interested! Thanks!
Original post by AmbgsGel
Hi! As the title says, I’m looking to take over any garden halls contract! I am starting first year at UCL this september and I would really like to stay at garden halls!

I have an offer from UCL, which is a SGL large non en-suite (catered) 254pw at Ramsay Hall, which I do not really want to take (due to anxiety and ocd reasons)

Please message me if you have a contract that you’re looking for someone to take over! I would massively appreciate that :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
also will take on a garden halls contract or any other uol - please let me know :smile:
Hey guys, I'm also looking for a contract to take over in College hall, Garden halls, and International hall. If anyone has a room they no longer want, please let me know ASAP!! I'm willing to pay some extras :smile:
Hey I am an undergraduate at KCL.

I am also looking to take over any ensuites from Garden Halls, International Hall or College Hall.
Please DM me if you want me to take over your contract.
I m looking to take over any student hall contract pm me!
Hi!
I have some family issues I need to take care of and so I need to move out urgently from my residence. I am at Garden Halls and I have a single ensuite catered room. Would anyone be interested?
Original post by Ancailie
I m looking to take over any student hall contract pm me!

Are you still looking for one?
Hi. I am looking for someone to takeover my Garden Halls catered Large Single En-suite room. The rent is £329.50 per week and the contract ends on the 17th June 2023. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thank you!
Is this still available?
Reply 11
Hi,
Desperately looking to takeover someone's contract for garden halls, or ramsey halls for 23/24. Preferably an ensuite. I am willing to pay a high premium on top so you can make a weekly profit :smile: Please let me know
Reply 12
Hi! is this still available?
Reply 13
Original post by student_v190
Hi!
I have some family issues I need to take care of and so I need to move out urgently from my residence. I am at Garden Halls and I have a single ensuite catered room. Would anyone be interested?

Hi

how much would this be
Reply 14
Hi
I would want to take over that contract

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending