The Student Room Group

people that think climate change/global warming is a sham

guys can someone link me articles that write about denying global warming/climate change.

Im doing a project where i need to link for and against and cant really seem to find anything opposite.

xx
Reply 1
Original post by Insatiable1-1
guys can someone link me articles that write about denying global warming/climate change.

Im doing a project where i need to link for and against and cant really seem to find anything opposite.

xx

Anything from Donald trump!!
Not my area of research so I can't recommend specific articles that'd be particularly good. Sure you already know this but all I can say is hop on to Google Scholar and have a look. Search terms like 'climate change hoax' or 'climate change deniers' would bring up stuff. Even if written with the perspective of someone trying to document deniers and prove them wrong, there will be references to sources who don't buy into climate change.

Weirdly enough recently watched a youtube video from hbomberguy who does video essays from everything from games to feminism and the vid was called "Climate Denial: A Measured Response" (not academic just a nice way to breach the subject). He lists some articles in the description that might be worth looking into.
(edited 2 years ago)
Global warming is a thing that's all you need to know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending