The Student Room Group

I’m tired…

I’m at my lowest levels and I can’t pull myself up. I’m so tired. It’s been a month fighting myself. My brain is just making me sick and making me believe that I am mentally sick.
Is there someone whom you trust to talk to and could you try consulting GP?
i find it quite relatable in my case i have been listening to uplifting songs getting lots of sleep, limiting screen time and it helped me to stop over focusing on fatigue-ness
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ikryamihere
Is there someone whom you trust to talk to and could you try consulting GP?
i find it quite relatable in my case i have been listening to uplifting songs getting lots of sleep, limiting screen time and it helped me to stop over focusing on fatigue-ness

I will register with a GP soon. I’m just too busy and stressed now. Thank you for your advices.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m at my lowest levels and I can’t pull myself up. I’m so tired. It’s been a month fighting myself. My brain is just making me sick and making me believe that I am mentally sick.

i was like that too brother or sister. but one think that helped me is what Jesus said:
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

if you are tired go to Jesus he will take your burdens as he did to mine for he loves you even if you dont love him. Speak to God pour out your heart to him shout and scream if u need all he wants is for you to speak to him for you to seek him. for he has a plan for you Jerimaih 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. if you think God hasnt been helping you thats because you havent let him in, Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. revelations 3:20. let him in repent go to Jesus and he will take your burdens away. he did it to me he can do it to you also.
you may think i am just a religious bozo, i thought that about other people to before. But try him you wont regret it.

If you need help i am here for you, i am here for anyone who is struggling. God bless
I will register with a GP soon. I’m just too busy and stressed now. Thank you for your advices.

hope it goes well..
Reply 5
Original post by intheimageofGOD
i was like that too brother or sister. but one think that helped me is what Jesus said:
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

if you are tired go to Jesus he will take your burdens as he did to mine for he loves you even if you dont love him. Speak to God pour out your heart to him shout and scream if u need all he wants is for you to speak to him for you to seek him. for he has a plan for you Jerimaih 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. if you think God hasnt been helping you thats because you havent let him in, Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. revelations 3:20. let him in repent go to Jesus and he will take your burdens away. he did it to me he can do it to you also.
you may think i am just a religious bozo, i thought that about other people to before. But try him you wont regret it.

If you need help i am here for you, i am here for anyone who is struggling. God bless

I actually did pray today. I was crying too. Felt a bit better. This is awesome. Thanks.
I actually did pray today. I was crying too. Felt a bit better. This is awesome. Thanks.

hey, I was looking at my past replies and saw this. I am happy to hear this although 2 years late, its been some 2 years for me hope everythings going well for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending