The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Peel Park accommodation fully booked.

Hi guys, looking to apply for Salford through clearing but it turns out Peel Park is fully booked, does anyone have any advice for finding people who are wanting to give away their booking and how easy it is to find cancellations. Seen a couple of Facebook groups but not really sure which one to join as they are all private and require you to already be applied. Also if anyone does happen to be wanting to give away their booking on here, let me know
Original post by olliehedges
Hi guys, looking to apply for Salford through clearing but it turns out Peel Park is fully booked, does anyone have any advice for finding people who are wanting to give away their booking and how easy it is to find cancellations. Seen a couple of Facebook groups but not really sure which one to join as they are all private and require you to already be applied. Also if anyone does happen to be wanting to give away their booking on here, let me know

Try looking at non uni accommodation so private halls, iQ is a good accommodation so have a look there and even if you’re more in the centre of Manchester it’s just a 10 minute train ride and the uni is next to the train station
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Hi @olliehedges,

That's great to hear you're considering studying at Salford! Have you already given our Clearing team a call to discuss your options?

It might also be worth you contacting CLV (our accommodation partner) to see if they have a waiting list for Peel Park Quarter - their number is 0161 850 6664. There is usually some movement around Results Day with rooms becoming available, and we do see a lot of posts on here as well. We do have some availability at John Lester/Eddie Colman Courts, which are only a 5 minute walk from campus, and if you'd like to look into other providers, we recommend Manchester Student Homes.

Best wishes,
Alison
University of Salford

Hi Ollie,

I am looking for someone to take over my 42 week contract at eddie coleman.
Reply 4
Hi, arecyou still interested in Peel Park accommodation? if so I am in need of someone to take my daughters place.
Reply 5

I have a Bronze room with on suite at Peel Park Quarter that is now available.
Original post by mollylouisa99
Hi Ollie,

I am looking for someone to take over my 42 week contract at eddie coleman.

Hello is your room still available I’m interested
Original post by tphalore
Hi, arecyou still interested in Peel Park accommodation? if so I am in need of someone to take my daughters place.

Hey is your room still available I’m interested
I have a Bronze room with on suite at Peel Park Quarter that is now available.

Hi, is this still available? - I’m interested (I’m a latecomer)
If not then that’s fine, but do you know any other available rooms?

Thank you so much
Hi, I am late to the post, but I have a room available at Peel Park that I need rid of ASAP!
Original post by George Lee
Hi, is this still available? - I’m interested (I’m a latecomer)
If not then that’s fine, but do you know any other available rooms?

Thank you so much

Hi, I am late to the post, but I have a room available at Peel Park that I need rid of ASAP!
Is this still available?
Original post by clcroskell

Is this still available?
Original post by Charlottrx009
Is this still available?

Hi @Charlottrx009,

I think this will be from the 21-22 academic year - if you're looking for a room for September, you're best checking online here: https://www.campuslivingvillages.co.uk/salford

Peel Park Quarter is currently full, but any rooms that are cancelled are released back onto the site so it's worth keeping an eye :smile:

All the best,

Rowan
- University of Salford Rep

Is this still available
Original post by Buddycherey
Is this still available

The post you quoted is a year old.
How do I go about having this room pls
Original post by Buddycherey
How do I go about having this room pls

Hi @Buddycherey!

Unfortunately the post you've replied to is from last year, so that room specifically won't be available anymore! If you're interested in staying in Peel Park Quarter I'd recommend keeping an eye on the Campus Living Villages webpages for PPQ, as thats where they'll release any cancelled rooms that have become available first!

All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending