The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

University of South Wales 2022 Official Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

When can we choose our rooms for mountain halls accommodation?
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
anyone studying midwifery here in september 2022? x
hi I want to know what the code is for Mountain halls accommodation, I have a code GTD-1 - does this mean glamorgan @University of South Wales
Original post by Jas2018
hi I want to know what the code is for Mountain halls accommodation, I have a code GTD-1 - does this mean glamorgan @University of South Wales

The mountain halls each have their own codes.

Snowdon: SNA
Pen y Fan: PFB
Sugarloaf: SLC
Garth: GTD
Caerphilly: CPE and CPF

So you're in garth flat 1

Source:

https://www.southwales.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation/moving/treforest-halls-moving-in/
Hi there, I’ve just met all of my conditions and emailed all my evidence off on Friday for the PGCe in primary starting sept 2022. How long will it take to be offered a place and my UCAS updated?
Original post by University of South Wales
Hi everyone

This is a thread for anyone who will be applying to join the #USWFamily in 2022 :smile:

On this thread you will be able to ask any questions you have about the university, courses, work placement opportunities, career progression, accommodation, student support or anything else university related! You will also have the opportunity to talk to some of our current students on here.

We are really interested to find out:

What course you are applying for?
Where else you are thinking of applying to?
How you are feeling about starting uni?

We will reply to all questions, so please ask us anything!

anybody gonna be staying at adam street gardens?
when do we get our timetables?
Original post by meganparker181
when do we get our timetables?

I'm going into my 2nd year at USW and would love to know the answer to this question. :lol: I really hope they come out soon so I can start planning transport and childcare!!
Reply 28
Hi, I am interested in Art Psychotherapy and I have my interview tomorrow. Is anyone else studying this course? Thanks a million
Reply 29
Hi guysDoes anyone know when the results for the MSc play therapy starting Sept 2022 will be released? Thanks :smile:
Reply 30
*Sorry double post
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Atstam
Hi guysDoes anyone know when the results for the MSc play therapy starting Sept 2022 will be released? Thanks :smile:

Results or timetable? It's just you say that it's starting this month.
Reply 32
Original post by Auntie_Autie2019
Results or timetable? It's just you say that it's starting this month.

The results. I had the interview like a month and a half ago and I still haven't heard anything. Trying to call the admissions center without any success :/
Oh I see. I was a bit confused as there are some academic results for assessments due out tomorrow, but that is not what you are waiting for. All I can suggest is that you keep chasing them. Do you know who the course leader is?
Reply 34
Original post by Auntie_Autie2019
Oh I see. I was a bit confused as there are some academic results for assessments due out tomorrow, but that is not what you are waiting for. All I can suggest is that you keep chasing them. Do you know who the course leader is?

Ah that's actually a good idea! Yep I know who it is, I will contact them asap! Thanks a lot for the help ; )
Original post by Atstam
Ah that's actually a good idea! Yep I know who it is, I will contact them asap! Thanks a lot for the help ; )

No problem. I hope you are able to get somewhere with your enquiry very soon.
hi guys, does anyone know if accommodation is still available? who can i contact for further details? thank you in advance
i am looking to apply for MSC computing and information system. But i just got an offer. I don't really know if there are good job prospects in the course since i am waiting from other offers from university i applied to
Reply 38
Hi I am interested in studying the Master of Chiropractic course 2022. I was just wondering if there is much support and help getting placements or if you have to seek one on your own?Also the amount of contact hours you have with your tutor, as i’ve seen some people say they don’t get many and haven’t had support and feedback on work?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending