The Student Room Group
Main entrance
Glyndwr University, Wrexham
Visit website

Official Wrexham Glyndŵr University 2022 applicant thread

Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Wrexham Glyndŵr University for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:
What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
What course are you applying for
Main entrance
Glyndwr University, Wrexham
Visit website
I’ve firmed the adult nursing course at glyndwr. I’m a mature student at 24 (25 at course start) but studied A-Level Media Studies, English Language and Photography a few years ago
Hey!

I have an interview with Wrexham Glyndwr on the 7th February. It is for Occupational Therapy. I have been told we will be given 5 different scenarios and we have to decide what to do, baring in mind the core values of Wales NHS. any hints and tips would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks

Jackie
Original post by jackiilou
Hey!

I have an interview with Wrexham Glyndwr on the 7th February. It is for Occupational Therapy. I have been told we will be given 5 different scenarios and we have to decide what to do, baring in mind the core values of Wales NHS. any hints and tips would be most appreciated.

Many Thanks

Jackie

Hi Jackie, noticed your post, I have a interview with Glyndwr in 3 weeks, been told the same - 5 interview stations!! Trying to read up as much as I can lol- any tips!!? Thanks
Reply 5
Original post by leighcowham
Hi Jackie, noticed your post, I have a interview with Glyndwr in 3 weeks, been told the same - 5 interview stations!! Trying to read up as much as I can lol- any tips!!? Thanks

Good luck! Mine is the 21st!
Original post by leighcowham
I had mine yesterday. It’s proper chilled. You get given a piece of paper, and on each piece of paper is a scenario. You get given two minutes to think of what to say then you’re lead to your station. This happens five times. They mark you out of 5.
Original post by Anonymous #1
I had mine yesterday. It’s proper chilled. You get given a piece of paper, and on each piece of paper is a scenario. You get given two minutes to think of what to say then you’re lead to your station. This happens five times. They mark you out of 5.
Would you be okay sharing the questions?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
Would you be okay sharing the questions?
Of course! It might be different when you do it. But they were questions like explain why you’re ready for >chosen occupation<, what would you do questions; give a time you were compassionate and explain how these peoples could experience trouble within the healthcare system etc. They aren’t hard, but they aren’t easy. They require a lot of thinking. Remember to use the 6’cs and the four pillars for whatever occupation you’ve chosen!! Baring in mind, this was for Allied health professions. Not sure what you’ve chosen, but it might and most likely will be different.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending