The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

BSc Ocean Science and Marine Conservation

Hello, I'm due to start the Ocean Science course in September.

I'm a mature student, so the idea of going from a workplace where I have friends to a totally new environment where I don't know people is somewhat intimidating! So I'm hoping to find fellow students to network with and get to know prior to the actual start date lol. Anyone else going for this course?
Original post by Angrycatdance

I'm a mature student, so the idea of going from a workplace where I have friends to a totally new environment where I don't know people is somewhat intimidating! So I'm hoping to find fellow students to network with and get to know prior to the actual start date lol. Anyone else going for this course?

not me, try the mature society
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by Angrycatdance

I’ve received and offer for Ocean Science and Marine Conservation at Plymouth, but I think it’s too soon to accept offers yet.
Reply 3
Hi, I hope you dont mind me asking what grades you are currently on as I want to study ocean science and marine conservation at plymouth?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending