The Student Room Group

Zoology and marine biology

Does anyone do zoology or marine biology at Cardiff Glasgow or Edinburgh?
What’s it like do you enjoy it
Do you get work experience
I am considering one of them but as I only do one science these are the only unis available I think?
Hi, not relating to those universities but Exeter University actually have zoology and marine biology degrees at their Penryn Campus in Cornwall that only require you to do one science.

I did my undergrad at the Penryn campus and have continued there for my master's in Marine vertebrate ecology and conservation too and really love it here. Its a world leading centre for ecology and conservation and its location is surrounded by the natural environment with beaches very close nearby so its perfect for studying these subjects!

I'll attach the link to the homepage where you can search for the courses HERE.

And if you think you might be interested in visiting for an open day, HERE is the link for that too!

I hope this is helpful to you! - Alicia, University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Original post by ExeterStudentRep
Hi, not relating to those universities but Exeter University actually have zoology and marine biology degrees at their Penryn Campus in Cornwall that only require you to do one science.
I did my undergrad at the Penryn campus and have continued there for my master's in Marine vertebrate ecology and conservation too and really love it here. Its a world leading centre for ecology and conservation and its location is surrounded by the natural environment with beaches very close nearby so its perfect for studying these subjects!
I'll attach the link to the homepage where you can search for the courses HERE.
And if you think you might be interested in visiting for an open day, HERE is the link for that too!
I hope this is helpful to you! - Alicia, University of Exeter Student Ambassador

Apologies that the links above seem to be broken. You can try these ones instead.
University of Exeter Undergraduate
Undergraduate open days and visiting
Chris
University of Exeter Student Recruitment team
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending