The Student Room Group

Marshall Society

Hi, was just wondering if anyone had heard back about the results of the Marshall Society Economics Essay Competition 2021?
Reply 1
Original post by livlifestudying
Hi, was just wondering if anyone had heard back about the results of the Marshall Society Economics Essay Competition 2021?

Just looked on the website
Winners already announced and no feedback for everyone else.
Bit strange of them to not even confirm they've received essays?
Original post by dbster
Just looked on the website
Winners already announced and no feedback for everyone else.
Bit strange of them to not even confirm they've received essays?

Thank you, I'd actually just seen it this afternoon and was lucky enough to be highly commended! I suppose that with 500 entries it's not always possible for them to contact everyone due to the competition's popularity.
hello! would you mind sending me your essay on my email? would like to enter the competition as it would open doors for me. It would be amazing to have a small guide to what marshall society is looking for!
Thank you, I'd actually just seen it this afternoon and was lucky enough to be highly commended! I suppose that with 500 entries it's not always possible for them to contact everyone due to the competition's popularity.

would you mind emailing me a copy of your essay? would love to see an example of the standard they're expecting
Original post by oikawa-
would you mind emailing me a copy of your essay? would love to see an example of the standard they're expecting

Sure - if you pm me I can send it over! Just make sure not to plagiarise any of it because they will check for that :smile:
Sure - if you pm me I can send it over! Just make sure not to plagiarise any of it because they will check for that :smile:

lol wouldnt think of it
Reply 7

Would you mind sending it to me as well?
Reply 8

Hi, interested in the competition. Would love to read your essay to see the standard required

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending