The Student Room Group

Warwick Economics L100 2024 Entry

hey! im applying to economics this year at warwick, thought id start this thread to talk to others who are too! i do maths, further maths, physics and economics
stats:
predicted grades: a*a*a*a*
gcses:9999999999

im going to write the tmua for lse and cambridge, is anyone else? x

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Exactly the same with you. Please update me if you get an offer or interview invitation.
Reply 2
Exactly the same with you. Please update me if you get an offer or interview invitation.

Original post by econ11234
hey! im applying to economics this year at warwick, thought id start this thread to talk to others who are too! i do maths, further maths, physics and economics
stats:
predicted grades: a*a*a*a*
gcses:9999999999

im going to write the tmua for lse and cambridge, is anyone else? x
Reply 3
Original post by songx

will do!!
did you write the tmua?
Reply 4
will do!!
did you write the tmua?

Exactly the same with you.
Reply 5
Original post by songx
Exactly the same with you.

howd you find it?
Just to let people applying to L100 Economics know that Warwick have started rolling out offers, I've just seen one applicant receive an offer today for Econ. Although they seem to give out offers to international applicants first.
Reply 7
Original post by jobajojoba
Just to let people applying to L100 Economics know that Warwick have started rolling out offers, I've just seen one applicant receive an offer today for Econ. Although they seem to give out offers to international applicants first.

oh wow really?! that’s pretty soon, i thought they’d wait till the end of january until everyone’s submitted their apps

oh wow really?! that’s pretty soon, i thought they’d wait till the end of january until everyone’s submitted their apps

If you look at applicants spreadsheets from previous years for Warwick, they start giving out plenty of offers for Economics in late October/early November (mid Nov at latest) - they’re not really the uni to wait until Jan to send all decisions (although most will be after Jan), and they’ve always sent a few offers really early on before the equal consideration deadline. They’ve already sent hundreds of offers (and rejections) for Maths and other courses (CS, Physics etc.) as of yet.
Reply 9
2023 application date and offer date from the spreadsheet in 2023. see spreadsheet (tidied up from the spreadsheet found in student room)
Reply 10
If you look at applicants spreadsheets from previous years for Warwick, they start giving out plenty of offers for Economics in late October/early November (mid Nov at latest) - they’re not really the uni to wait until Jan to send all decisions (although most will be after Jan), and they’ve always sent a few offers really early on before the equal consideration deadline. They’ve already sent hundreds of offers (and rejections) for Maths and other courses (CS, Physics etc.) as of yet.

I just got an offer a few days back too!
Original post by cd248

I just got an offer a few days back too!

Are you home or international?
Any home UK students got an offer for economics yet?
Reply 13
Are you home or international?

international student
Reply 14
any new warwick offers for UK students?
Reply 15
My daughter received an offer from Warwick this evening for BSc Economics. She's Home student.We thank God for this as it has made up for the LSE rejection. Hope it goes well for everyone.
Reply 16
Original post by o.23
My daughter received an offer from Warwick this evening for BSc Economics. She's Home student.We thank God for this as it has made up for the LSE rejection. Hope it goes well for everyone.

Is this a home offer ?
Original post by Faeez

Is this a home offer ?

It says ‘she’s a home student’ tbf.
Reply 18

It says ‘she’s a home student’ tbf.

Tired , Religious studies revision is frying my
Brain
Original post by Faeez

Tired , Religious studies revision is frying my
Brain