The Student Room Group

PPE uni application 2024

hi everyone :smile:
applied for unis around the end of November 2023
My predicted grades are A*AAA* in English literature , maths , economics and EPQ
I’ve applied to

Kings college London - PPE
Manchester - PPE (received an offer !)
Edinburgh - PPE
Warwick - PPE
LSE - politics and economics

honestly all I do in my free time is refresh my emails 😭 anyone applying to similar unis and course and heard anything back?
I understand that London unis are super competitive but do you think I have a chance????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by A12344321A
My predicted grades are A*AAA* in English literature , maths , economics and EPQ
I’ve applied to

Edinburgh - PPE
Warwick - PPE

honestly all I do in my free time is refresh my emails 😭 anyone applying to similar unis and course and heard anything back?
I understand that London unis are super competitive but do you think I have a chance????

Also applied for LSE and Edinburgh PPE! Ive only heard back from Exeter, Bath and Oxford so far, but probs will be a long wait until the others get back.
I’ve applied to

Edinburgh - PPE
Warwick - PPE

I applied for the same unis except Oxford instead of LSE! I got a Manchester and Warwick offer, but the Warwick offer is probably because I applied earlier than you, around October. I think your grades are pretty good dw about it. I’m also still waiting for KCL and Edinburgh… btw in what order of preference would you rank your uni choices?
I’ve applied to

Edinburgh - PPE
Warwick - PPE

HEY, i applied at end of november too with A*A*A in Politics, Economics and RS and an ungraded EPQ. I applied to durham and Bristol for politics and philosophy and Warwick, Manchester and Exeter for PPE. I have only heard from Exeter though.
Reply 4
Just wondering if you have had the kings offer yet
Anyone still waiting for Warwick to reply??
Anyone heard from Edinburgh yet?
Original post by Whirlwind23
Anyone still waiting for Warwick to reply??

Me!
Original post by TabbyThomson1
Me!
V frustrating that they're taking so long!
Original post by Whirlwind23
V frustrating that they're taking so long!
ive only got york still waiting for manny and warwick to reply
Anyone heard back from PPE at LSE or Edinburgh yet? Waiting on these last 2 now
Original post by fg123445
Anyone heard back from PPE at LSE or Edinburgh yet? Waiting on these last 2 now

I've only heard from york and manchester but got rejected from manny and an offer from york
Original post by hi12345679
I've only heard from york and manchester but got rejected from manny and an offer from york
What are your stats if you don't mind me asking. Sorry about manchester, they seem to be very selective this year for PPE across all unis.
Reply 13
Original post by A h
Just wondering if you have had the kings offer yet
nope not yet still waiting, you?
Reply 14
Original post by tothestarsxxx
I applied to same unis as you except Oxford instead of LSE! so far I have Manchester and Warwick offers, KCL and Edinburgh are taking a looooong time :frown: and obviously an Oxford reject :biggrin: are you an International or home student?
home :smile:
What are your stats if you don't mind me asking. Sorry about manchester, they seem to be very selective this year for PPE across all unis.

A*AA in philosophy, economics and business. Gcses are 997776644. Not the strongest grades so I get why I was rejected tbh
Reply 16
nope not yet still waiting, you?
I’m still waiting 💔
Original post by Georgia C
Anyone heard from Edinburgh yet?
got an offer today!
Original post by stargirl81
got an offer today!
For PPE? Wow, well done! What are your stats and are you a UK or Scottish student. Again, well done.
For PPE? Wow, well done! What are your stats and are you a UK or Scottish student. Again, well done.
thank you! yes for ppe - i'm predicted 3 a*s, an a* in epq and i achieved all 9s at GCSEs. im a uk student :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending