The Student Room Group

Lucifer

So I recently started watching lucifer and I got up to s2. The service I use to watch this has taken s1-5 off meaning I'm kinda stuck as to what to do. I'm thinking of reading up on what happens in the remaining 10 eps I have left and then carrying in watching- prime has s3, Netflix 4-6. Would u recommend I do this- read up on this- last 10 eps- or find somewhere to pirate the last 10 eps? Thanks
Doesnt prime have s1-3, and netflix s4-6?
Original post by sassy sausages
So I recently started watching lucifer and I got up to s2. The service I use to watch this has taken s1-5 off meaning I'm kinda stuck as to what to do. I'm thinking of reading up on what happens in the remaining 10 eps I have left and then carrying in watching- prime has s3, Netflix 4-6. Would u recommend I do this- read up on this- last 10 eps- or find somewhere to pirate the last 10 eps? Thanks

just pirate it
or find somewhere to pirate the last 10 eps?

Something tells me that everything will go downhill. But still…

:rofl:
Original post by Squiggles1238
Doesnt prime have s1-3, and netflix s4-6?

Prime only has season 3, u gotta buy 1 and 2
Pirate it, I watched seasons 1-4 via torrents (use a VPN if you do this) and then watched the newer ones on Netflix.
(edited 2 years ago)
Prime only has season 3, u gotta buy 1 and 2

oh damn, my bad it never used to be like that, but now youve told me, im annoyed too!
If you sell your soul to the devil I believe you get all the seasons, plus outtakes and a complementary mug.
You do end up burning in hell for all eternity, but that's later.
Original post by 0ptics
Something tells me that everything will go downhill. But still…

:rofl:

Original post by Rufus The Red
If you sell your soul to the devil I believe you get all the seasons, plus outtakes and a complementary mug.
You do end up burning in hell for all eternity, but that's later.

You get much more when you sell your soul to the devil!!!

Good morning everyone!!!
I am a devil of my word. Love it

I’ve been told that Lucifer is a great show to watch but not sure. Why is it so good?
Original post by Ryan-york
I’ve been told that Lucifer is a great show to watch but not sure. Why is it so good?

Lucifer is great!!!
Generally speaking..

Quick Reply

Latest