The Student Room Group

Any pagans/wiccans?

I'm looking for pagan and Wiccan friends. I follow an eclectic path, so I bring lots of aspects from each path together to create my own. I don't really know anyone following paganism or Wicca so if you do, please reply!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by rachaelalexander
I'm looking for pagan and Wiccan friends. I follow an eclectic path, so I bring lots of aspects from each path together to create my own. I don't really know anyone following paganism or Wicca so if you do, please reply!

I had a stroke reading this while not knowing what a lot of the words mean
Original post by xDmochi
I had a stroke reading this while not knowing what a lot of the words mean

hahah hi there, did you highlight the words you didn't know?
Reply 3
hahah hi there, did you highlight the words you didn't know?

Yeah that was the idea.
It’s not like I want to know them though
Original post by xDmochi
Yeah that was the idea.
It’s not like I want to know them though

from seeing your comments on the other forum, you don't have a real understanding of it at all. If you want to know stuff, I'm happy to answer genuine questions and Google is free. If not, there's no point in commenting.
I’m not a pagan or Wiccan as such but I practise magic and love nature more than anything. Nice to meet a fellow magical folk : )
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
I’m not a pagan or Wiccan as such but I practise magic and love nature more than anything. Nice to meet a fellow magical folk : )

Merry meet! Yes, everyone follows a different path, what do you call yours? I assumed Celtic paganism because of your name.
Reply 7
from seeing your comments on the other forum, you don't have a real understanding of it at all. If you want to know stuff, I'm happy to answer genuine questions and Google is free. If not, there's no point in commenting.

All of my comments

Spoiler

are sarcastic and satire. I can look up stuff on google, I just don’t believe in that kind of stuff anyway. And you’re wrong, the point in commenting is: it’s funny
Original post by xDmochi
All of my comments

Spoiler

are sarcastic and satire. I can look up stuff on google, I just don’t believe in that kind of stuff anyway. And you’re wrong, the point in commenting is: it’s funny

And that's totally valid! I just would like to keep this post specifically for meeting people following a similar religion/spiritual path.
Merry meet! Yes, everyone follows a different path, what do you call yours? I assumed Celtic paganism because of your name.

Tbh I don’t actually have a name for it, I just refer to myself as a sorcerer 😊

If anything it’s more eclectic because I’m interested in different bits of different traditions but don’t follow any one to the letter. I love the Celtic nations and Celtic culture and traditions but my magic has no particular nationality or tribal flavour. I would also consider myself to be an elemental as I feel my powers particularly heightened when found in awesome and epic natural landscapes and features. Are you a Wiccan?
(edited 3 years ago)
Tbh I don’t actually have a name for it, I just refer to myself as a sorcerer 😊

If anything it’s more eclectic because I’m interested in different bits of different traditions but don’t follow any one to the letter. I love the Celtic nations and Celtic culture and traditions but my magic has no particular nationality or tribal flavour. I would also consider myself to be an elemental as I feel my powers particularly heightened when found in awesome and epic natural landscapes and features. Are you a Wiccan?

I use the name Wiccan, but, like yourself, my path is eclectic. I practise the candle, herb and crystal magic, but I also use divination and tarot; Norse runes and honour a good mix of deities! It's so freeing. I don't really like to use the term "witch" because it has the connotations of cutting about on a broomstick and hexing everyone
I use the name Wiccan, but, like yourself, my path is eclectic. I practise the candle, herb and crystal magic, but I also use divination and tarot; Norse runes and honour a good mix of deities! It's so freeing. I don't really like to use the term "witch" because it has the connotations of cutting about on a broomstick and hexing everyone

Wow, that’s so cool! Which tarot decks do you have? I love deviant moon tarot and have been thinking about getting le tarot noir and marigold tarot for a while too.
Wow, that’s so cool! Which tarot decks do you have? I love deviant moon tarot and have been thinking about getting le tarot noir and marigold tarot for a while too.

Not many yet as I am a novice in tarot, but I have a beautiful rainbow Rider-Waite coming tomorrow! I have a beginner deck, and I have many decks and oracle cards in wishlists! If only tarot cards weren't expensive!
I'm a wiccan. Hi.
Original post by Anxious_addy
I'm a wiccan. Hi.

hi let's be friends. you use snapchat?
Original post by xDmochi
it’s funny

it really wasn't, hope this helps
I'm a baby witch. 👶🏼🧙🏼*♀️
Original post by 2 I got Versions

I hope you eat all your vegetables and salamander tails so you grow into a big, bad mama witch.
Original post by Son of the Sea
I hope you eat all your vegetables and salamander tails so you grow into a big, bad mama witch.

Thank you 🕸🕷
Original post by 2 I got Versions

mannnnnn we need a gc or something this is great

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending