The Student Room Group

Post your biggest secret anonymously

Or if you are feeling super brave you dont have to do it anon.
The purpose of this thread is to let stuff out in the open and to possibly make you feel like a weight has been lifted.
I will start
I am a closeted bisexual

Scroll to see replies

This is exciting...I will read everyone's but not give mine away. 🤭
Original post by Brutal Bee
This is exciting...I will read everyone's but not give mine away. 🤭

Is it because you are OP and so posting anonymously will give that away? :rolleyes:
Gets popcorn.....
Original post by Synergy_
Is it because you are OP :rolleyes:

As if. I don't make anonymous threads, I like attention and rep so could never do something and not take credit for it.

Also, I am so tempted to confess and confess and confess...but anonymous isn't really anonymous, is it? 🤭
Original post by Brutal Bee
As if. I don't make anonymous threads, I like attention and rep so could never do something and not take credit for it.

Also, I am so tempted to confess and confess and confess...but anonymous isn't really anonymous, is it? 🤭

It iss, do not be boring. Do it 🤭

*nevermind remembered the mods thing.

* this thread has made me realize I am so boring. I have no major secret, or any, hahaha.
(edited 3 years ago)
I have a TSR account

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by Sammylou40
Gets popcorn.....

don't forget the drinks:pepsi:
Reply 8
i'm batman
I'm gay, but shhh.... It's a secret.
Don't the mods see who anonymous are?
my account number is : 1735 3636 1282 1727
security code: 345

but I can still be identified because I'm anonymous?
I have a crush on my friend at uni. I didn't even know I liked other girls. Now I might be gay? I just can't imagine being with a man atm. Dammit C, you've ruined me for men! I'll never tell her though. I value her friendship too much. I thought I had kicked it, then I saw her a few weeks ago. Still into her :frown:.
I'm actually a unicorn :yep:
Original post by Anonymous
my account number is : 1735 3636 1282 1727
security code: 345

but I can still be identified because I'm anonymous?

For your sake babes I hope that is fake xx
Reply 15
Ive been sitting here for 8 minutes racking my thoughts, trying to think of a something :rofl:
im a lesbiannnnn

third one now to confess this
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Ive been sitting here for 8 minutes racking my thoughts, trying to think of a something :rofl:

PRSOM :rofl3:
Original post by Anonymous
For your sake babes I hope that is fake xx

yh but they don't have my name?
I always get a crush on whoever my friends tell me they like and I can not control it. i am so attracted to people i can not get like ones in a relationship. i never act on this however... i am not a monster 😬

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending