The Student Room Group

Learn Direct Computer Science Access Course

Scroll to see replies

When I looked at the LD Computer Science access course, it didn't give enough maths credits for most universities.

I ended up doing their Engineering one, which got me a CS place at Uni of Sheffield and offers from Exeter, Sussex and Leicester.
Reply 21
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 22
Original post by zurii
Ah I'm glad to hear you say that. When do you expect to be finished by and what course will you take at university? I've been offered a conditional place at University of Gloucestershire for Computer and cyber forensics BSc (hons).

Hi did u manage to complete and get on ur degree of choice
Reply 23
Hello everyone,
I’ve started the computer science access course in learn direct and I’m currently on unit 5. I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this unit as I find it very confusing. Thank you :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by VRose222
Hello everyone,
I’ve started the computer science access course in learn direct and I’m currently on unit 5. I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this unit as I find it very confusing. Thank you :smile:

hi im currently doing unit 4 and I don't even understand im literally confused
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 25
Original post by Yahomy
hi im currently doing unit 4 and I don't even understand im literally confused

Hi what’s your discord username we have a group chat we can help you
Reply 26
Original post by nini1106

this is my discord username yanni3356 thanks
Reply 27

Hi, Im struggling on unit 5 could i join your discord group? my Username is .courtzz
Reply 28
Original post by courtzzzz
Hi, Im struggling on unit 5 could i join your discord group? my Username is .courtzz

Yes I have added you
Reply 29
Yes I have added you
I’ve sent you a friend request
Reply 30
Original post by Sufianhx1
I’ve sent you a friend request
I can’t not see it
im stuck on unit 5 too, have the instructions are so vague to me and the tutors are of no help to me
my discord is Kyerstorm if anyoen could help
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Kyerstorm
im stuck on unit 5 too, have the instructions are so vague to me and the tutors are of no help to me
Hi I will add you to the gc
Original post by Kyerstorm
I sent a friend request
I sent a friend request
accepted and thank u
Hi, can i also be added to the discord group? i also study the same subject and im struggling. my discord username is zuhra8639.
Original post by zuhra123
Hi, can i also be added to the discord group? i also study the same subject and im struggling. my discord username is zuhra8639.

Done
Original post by Sophiaz11
Hi, I am also stuck on unit 5 (spreadsheet software), could I also please be added? My Discord is, _sophia87, I would really appreciate the help.
Done 👍
hi may you add me as well i'm really stuck on unit 5 Using Spreadsheet Software my discord username is isxnpz

Hi I will add you to the gc
Original post by Zahra1154
hi may you add me as well i'm really stuck on unit 5 Using Spreadsheet Software my discord username is isxnpz

Done

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending