The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

LLM LPC student at BPP- Changing award/course?

I am a current LPC LLM student at BPP University and have completed all modules except from the LRR essay (worth 10%) of the course.

As a result of my heightened anxiety, and experiencing bereavement, I feel overwhelmed by the final module and wish to change my award from LPC LLM to LPC.
Does anyone know if this is possible to do?
I have completed the NCA module (half of the masters) and have asked the university if this can be discounted, and I can change it to LPC to receive the award. I am waiting for their response, but wonder if anyone here knows!

Thank you
Hi,
I hope this is resolved by now. Sorry to see you had a difficult time. It's completely normal to feel overwhelmed given the intensity of the situation you were in. In case anyone facing similar challenges or any challenges tbh, University has been extremely accommodating to granting deferral in light of the COVID/pandemic situation. It's been pretty straightforward too. It starts with raising an online query and then calling to speak to someone on the phone to seek more clarity if needed. To give an anecdote, I faced some extenuating circumstances at the beginning of my course due to a house move, power cut and landlord dispute but was really relieved that everything have been resolved promptly by the Uni.
Hope this helps.
Best wishes
Farzana
LPC Student
BPP ambassador
BPP University
BPP University
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I am a current LPC LLM student at BPP University and have completed all modules except from the LRR essay (worth 10%) of the course.

As a result of my heightened anxiety, and experiencing bereavement, I feel overwhelmed by the final module and wish to change my award from LPC LLM to LPC.
Does anyone know if this is possible to do?
I have completed the NCA module (half of the masters) and have asked the university if this can be discounted, and I can change it to LPC to receive the award. I am waiting for their response, but wonder if anyone here knows!

Thank you

Hi, I hope it all worked out well for you. Would you please be able to let me know what your outcome was? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending