The Student Room Group

Prospective Hygienist + Side Quest! Blog ‘22

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ukii
Also PRSOM

Good also. However didn't wake up my usual 5 am, because i slept at 2, so bit annoyed at that.

2am on a school night, that’s naughty! I went to bed at 2:30am myself though :colondollar:

Hope you have a good day:h:
Original post by Dentaldreams
2am on a school night, that’s naughty! I went to bed at 2:30am myself though :colondollar:

Hope you have a good day:h:

You're naughtier than me 🙈

Thanks, I've only got to go in for covid testing, before mocks begin on the 6th. You got anything planned for this week, or not so much right now?

The years only just started after all :closedeyes:
Original post by ukii
You're naughtier than me 🙈

Thanks, I've only got to go in for covid testing, before mocks begin on the 6th. You got anything planned for this week, or not so much right now?

The years only just started after all :closedeyes:

Yep I am pretty naughty🙃

Oh good luck for your mocks!!😊
I’m back to work today, so same old, implant clinic on Thursday, which is usually the highlight every fortnight:h: and my driving test on Friday🙈 pretty intense start to the year🌚
Original post by Anonymous
Yep I am pretty naughty🙃

Oh good luck for your mocks!!😊
I’m back to work today, so same old, implant clinic on Thursday, which is usually the highlight every fortnight:h: and my driving test on Friday🙈 pretty intense start to the year🌚

Someone needs to be disciplined :colone:
Thanks 😄 much appreciated
Ooh hectic schedule
Good luck toto you too, let's update here later on our thread :h:
Intense 🌚
Original post by ukii
Someone needs to be disciplined :colone:
Thanks 😄 much appreciated
Ooh hectic schedule
Good luck toto you too, let's update here later on our thread :h:
Intense 🌚

I just realised that I posted that anonymously, when I saw the incognito notification. I thought this is new😅

Discipline? What on earth is that?!:rolleyes:
No problem:h:
Hectic makes the world go round.. or so I keep convincing myself🙈
I’ll do an update after I get back from my driving lesson.. 2hours😭
Veryyy intense🌚
I just realised that I posted that anonymously, when I saw the incognito notification. I thought this is new😅

Discipline? What on earth is that?!:rolleyes:
No problem:h:
Hectic makes the world go round.. or so I keep convincing myself🙈
I’ll do an update after I get back from my driving lesson.. 2hours😭
Veryyy intense🌚

PRSOM!

Oh, you'll see :cookie:
:smile:
i'll do a big update, weekly, bi-weekly? hmm we'll see :smile:

Super iNtense:bear:
Original post by ukii
PRSOM!

Oh, you'll see :cookie:
:smile:
i'll do a big update, weekly, bi-weekly? hmm we'll see :smile:

Super iNtense:bear:

Will I though?:rolleyes:

I’m too tired today, also didn’t do as much as I wanted to🙈 maybe I’ll only do weekly updates? I haven’t decided yet🌚

Extremely intense!!:innocent:
Final lesson before the actual test🙈
I will pass, I will pass, I will pass:argh:
Will I though?:rolleyes:

I’m too tired today, also didn’t do as much as I wanted to🙈 maybe I’ll only do weekly updates? I haven’t decided yet🌚

Extremely intense!!:innocent:

You have no choice 😌

I think I'll do updates every Saturday or Sunday ~ you should do the same :h:

:captain:Maximum intensity
Original post by ukii
You have no choice 😌

I think I'll do updates every Saturday or Sunday ~ you should do the same :h:

:captain:Maximum intensity

Really?🌚

Yes I was thinking that too:h:

Aye aye captain 🖖
Good luck rituals to be performed:
>listen to Harry Styles Fine Line Album🌚
>wear rose gold watch I got when I was 16♈️
>wear daisy perfume🌼
>pray to god that I promise to be a good driver🚗
things to tick off
--- all questions
--- practice paper

simple :smile:

Good luck rituals to be performed:
>listen to Harry Styles Fine Line Album🌚
>wear rose gold watch I got when I was 16♈️
>wear daisy perfume🌼
>pray to god that I promise to be a good driver🚗

ooo glistening watch, M Y E Y E S A R E M E L T I N G

also drive safe :biggrin:
[scroll]:auto:[/scroll]
Original post by ukii
things to tick off
--- all questions
--- practice paper

simple :smile:

ooo glistening watch, M Y E Y E S A R E M E L T I N G

also drive safe :biggrin:
[scroll]:auto:[/scroll]

Keep it simple!
How was your first day of mocks?🤗

Tight watch😂 I need to get a link put in because it’s stopping my blood supply🤣

I will! Just pray it doesn’t snow, or else they’ll cancel my test😭
Beginning of a new year and I intend to make it a good one!

I’ve always wanted to make a blog but I’m a huge procrastinator! However I want a place where I can reflect on what I’m doing, I do of course keep a diary, and journal (I write a lot) but as I’m on tsr quite a lot anyway, I was thinking why not let my inner blogger out? I have no idea how, but I’m good at winging stuff 🙃

So I’m guessing I should give some background, I’m a dental nurse, I’ve been doing it for nearly three years. I really enjoy my job, but along the way my interest really began to grow, I wanted to do more! All goes down to meeting the best hygienist ever! She’s done her job for 38 years and she still loves every minute of it (most of the time anyway😅)

I applied for Dental Hygiene last year because it’s something I can see myself doing for a lifetime!
Unfortunately though I got rejected from all three universities I applied to last year, BUT this year will be different!!
I’m self studying an A-level (biology) and I’ll be starting a Level 4 dental nursing course this month too!

I recently came across the law of attraction; like attracts like, commonly know as “the secret”
At first I was a little apprehensive about this whole concept, if this was real then why didn’t everybody succeed? Later I realised, we always focus on what we don’t want, rather than what we do (some of us anyway). So after this a lot began to make sense, I didn’t really believe in myself, I was more fearful than hopeful.
I understand now, but the difficult part is putting these positive thoughts into action.

Naturally the Covid-19 pandemic has made everyone a little pessimistic, but I refuse to let the negative excuses hold me back any longer.

This year I’m applying once again, but I truly feel like this is the year! I don’t mean to sound big headed but I reallyyyy want this🙈

I recently told a friend “believe it to achieve it” ~my motto for the year✨

-It’s 6am I’m delirious from the lack of sleep, even if there’s no else who can relate, maybe reading parts of this may help someone to avoid the mistakes I made or whatever really! I’m just doing this to see my growth.. 🤞

Edit: feel free to write about your goals and achievements here as we go through 2022, navigating our way to success!

Spoiler

Part of the Quest:
@ukii

OH MY GOD! I finally know someone on TSR that does this manifestation and law of attraction thing! :woo: I also strongly agree on it; I do think that the practices of manifesting and meditation allows me to recognise whatever it is that I truly want and helps to align my mindset and mentality in the right direction. It also forces me to become more aware of my conscious thoughts, which lets me control them and in turn, the same for my subconscious, to become much more positive and productive :h:

Will be watching! All the best :biggrin:
Original post by wifd149
OH MY GOD! I finally know someone on TSR that does this manifestation and law of attraction thing! :woo: I also strongly agree on it; I do think that the practices of manifesting and meditation allows me to recognise whatever it is that I truly want and helps to align my mindset and mentality in the right direction. It also forces me to become more aware of my conscious thoughts, which lets me control them and in turn, the same for my subconscious, to become much more positive and productive :h:

Will be watching! All the best :biggrin:

Finally someone who gets it!
Honestly I’m just trying to manifest my thoughts into a very positive direction🌚

Thank you:h:

Spoiler

Finally someone who gets it!
Honestly I’m just trying to manifest my thoughts into a very positive direction🌚

Thank you:h:

Spoiler

Thank you for the offer! We shall see about that… I have literally been disposing my checklists all over TSR lately and I haven’t been ticking them off as much as I should 🌚🌜🌛🌝

I am also doing my best to manifest my goals to graduate with first class degree classification and to become accepted into my dream LLM (Masters) programs for this year! :woo: 🙏🙏🙏 To be honest I haven’t started on that yet either 🥲 but I better do soon, because you never know that when you blink once and suddenly it’s June already I am extremely terrified of that scenario 😭…

I always will be rooting for you and @ukii on! :rave:
Keep it simple!
How was your first day of mocks?🤗

Tight watch😂 I need to get a link put in because it’s stopping my blood supply🤣

I will! Just pray it doesn’t snow, or else they’ll cancel my test😭

yup :smile: nice and simple is the best way to go
it was okay, thank you, few more now, and ill do a review when they're over

pretty sure you need that wrist to steer the car 😂

I really wanted it to snow, buut if its going to affect the test... maybe not so much now :redface:

andd hopefully your test isn't cancelled :biggrin:

Original post by wifd149
Thank you for the offer! We shall see about that… I have literally been disposing my checklists all over TSR lately and I haven’t been ticking them off as much as I should 🌚🌜🌛🌝

I am also doing my best to manifest my goals to graduate with first class degree classification and to become accepted into my dream LLM (Masters) programs for this year! :woo: 🙏🙏🙏 To be honest I haven’t started on that yet either 🥲 but I better do soon, because you never know that when you blink once and suddenly it’s June already I am extremely terrified of that scenario 😭…

haha, you're welcome to do as you wish on this thread ~ never seen you this excited :lol: all positive energy!

thank you for your support, you're always welcome here <3
and good luck for your Masters too, we're all rooting for you 💚
Original post by wifd149

Aww sometimes all you need is a paper and pen, so do what works best!

I really hope you get onto do your masters!
Remember, if you believe it, then you’ll achieve it:h:

That scenario is the story of my life 🙈 but 2022 is our year to shine✨

Thank youuu! We’re rooting for you too🤗
Original post by ukii
yup :smile: nice and simple is the best way to go
it was okay, thank you, few more now, and ill do a review when they're over

pretty sure you need that wrist to steer the car 😂

I really wanted it to snow, buut if its going to affect the test... maybe not so much now :redface:

andd hopefully your test isn't cancelled

exactly :smile: that’s great to hear, best wishes for the rest!

Well I also need luck🤣

Let’s hope it snows after 11:15 because by then I’ll be a free woman :rolleyes:

Thanks 🙃
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest