The Student Room Group

Prospective Hygienist + Side Quest! Blog ‘22

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dentaldreams
PRSOM

:kart: Me tooo

Wow, Level 99😄 we can start together now😂

It is quite enjoyable, I’ll tweak some things and hopefully share it :colondollar:

Hehehe, yep, that means that I should make full use of my Habitica now :dance:

Sure, I will be looking forward to it mate! :biggrin: Whenever you are ready, but no pressure if you don’t want to either :yes:
Original post by wifd149
Hehehe, yep, that means that I should make full use of my Habitica now :dance:

Sure, I will be looking forward to it mate! :biggrin: Whenever you are ready, but no pressure if you don’t want to either :yes:

Teamwork makes the dream work:five:

Oh I will!:biggrin:
We live and we learn! Try not to think it’s going to be a pattern, just as a future reference because fixating your belief on something that will reoccur isn’t always good🤗 just speaking from experience, passing down the wisdom:groovy:
I’m sure you did very well though!! So best wishes for the results because I bet you passed with flying colours :nyan:
Very good! It’s great to do some forward planning😁

That’s a lovely thing to hold onto! Always look up, unless your shoes are undone, or in your case make eye contact with people of average height🌚

Spoiler

Byeeee:biggrin:

how did this not pop up in my notifs:angry: thank you for your wisdom, i will take it all in :smile:
i hope i have... results are still pending :s-smilie:
that is so cheeky 🌚 but funnily enough true :lol:

Spoiler

This is week 3, its Monday 7.30 as i write this, but lets pretend its still Sunday :h:

Sooo this week? Hmm it was actually a decent week. Went through our mock papers for most subject, just going through mistakes ect.... the worst thing is seeing all those silly mistakes and thinking, damn, wish i didn't drop a mark here and there...but in OP's works, "we live and we learn" :biggrin:

Spoiler

It's been a productive week - i have made another checklist, but i will try not to overload myself with that.... one step at a time does it :smile:

Something else... i have always been absolutely incompetent in the kitchen, but for the first time in about 2 years, i made food! It was chicken grilled wrap, and it actually tasted good!! Someone should remind me to upload a photo sometime. That achievement was probably bigger than any of the grades, cos honestly never thought I could make anything, so that was a nice spark in the week :borat:

Let's hope this week is just as good

Spoiler

Yes yes, take in the wisdom✨
I’m sure the results will be great!😊
Cheeky is the new true😂

Spoiler

Yep still Sunday in Ukii-verse🌚

Well done on cooking!! That’s great, you could teach me a thing or two😅

Let’s hope this week is just as productive! but take it easy🤗 and don’t dwell on missing a mark or two, because now you know better for the real deal🙂
Practice makes perfect🤌

Spoiler

@ukii tsr is being a pain so I can’t quote your posts for some reason
(edited 2 years ago)
added to watched threads !! fingers crossed that everything works out for you :^_^:☘️
Original post by aliaa03
added to watched threads !! fingers crossed that everything works out for you :^_^:☘️

Thanks, you too!!:h:
Week four: 24th-30th
Kind of avoided doing an update this week (last week technically speaking, because it’s after midnight) due to the fact that I failed my driving test :cry2: what an experience! Not going to lie I totally wallowed in self pity surrounded by chocolate and def leppard:facepalm:
I didn’t let that get the best of me though! My time WILL come:kart: I carried on with the week and tried to be very productive!
I worked with a new dentist, and I learnt a lot from her considering we only spent eight hours together, what I learnt was perseverance. She endured many hardships but she still pursued her dreams✨
I got off to a good start this weekend, making flash cards and working on past papers🙇
Although I could have done more today🙈 I just procrastinated, my Habiticas not looking so good:redface:
My sister just decided to give me a congratulations you passed card, very funny I thought but she knows I’ve been focusing on manifestation, so each day I shall look at it, I’ll believe in myself a little more than before! she said: ‘reach for the moon, or else you’ll be left among the stars’:moon:
Week four: 24th-30th
Kind of avoided doing an update this week (last week technically speaking, because it’s after midnight) due to the fact that I failed my driving test :cry2: what an experience! Not going to lie I totally wallowed in self pity surrounded by chocolate and def leppard:facepalm:
I didn’t let that get the best of me though! My time WILL come:kart: I carried on with the week and tried to be very productive!
I worked with a new dentist, and I learnt a lot from her considering we only spent eight hours together, what I learnt was perseverance. She endured many hardships but she still pursued her dreams✨
I got off to a good start this weekend, making flash cards and working on past papers🙇
Although I could have done more today🙈 I just procrastinated, my Habiticas not looking so good:redface:
My sister just decided to give me a congratulations you passed card, very funny I thought but she knows I’ve been focusing on manifestation, so each day I shall look at it, I’ll believe in myself a little more than before! she said: ‘reach for the moon, or else you’ll be left among the stars’:moon:

We will pass that driving test soon mate :woohoo: Do they give you feedback afterwards? And don’t worry about updating past midnight, there will be peeps that’ll come around soon enough :rofl:

That new dentist sounds like a wonderful person to work with :biggrin: Glad that you’re compatible so far.

I haven’t checked into my Habitica yet either :frown: I should, maybe my avatar’s dead already :colonhash:

Your sister sounds supportive and that also seems like a good plan to work on each day; all the best Sabrina :rave:
Original post by wifd149
We will pass that driving test soon mate :woohoo: Do they give you feedback afterwards? And don’t worry about updating past midnight, there will be peeps that’ll come around soon enough :rofl:

That new dentist sounds like a wonderful person to work with :biggrin: Glad that you’re compatible so far.

I haven’t checked into my Habitica yet either :frown: I should, maybe my avatar’s dead already :colonhash:

Your sister sounds supportive and that also seems like a good plan to work on each day; all the best Sabrina :rave:

We certainly will :biggrin: and yes they do give feedback, unfortunately I made a serious fault with no minors. The fault was breaking at the last second, in my defence a car came in front on me without indicating:ashamed2:

Thank you and all the best to you too:h:
765F2D79-F0C7-447A-A5D0-8610B789560F.jpeg
It’s literally a guessing game at this point..
The law of attraction is very real but you have to put in the work and take risks.
I always tell people anything you do can succeed if you put the work in.
I've turned $0-$500 into $100k- $1mil 3 different times. After I first did it when I was 17 it gave me the confidence to replicate it.
And this is going to sound ridiculous but I had the idea for Facebook and doordash before they were both founded as well as a couple other things but I didn't believe enough to apply the law of attraction and put the work in and now I'm not a billionaire...yet.
You just need to
#1 Believe
#2 Manifest/ visualize and actually truly feel like it's happened already
#3 Take the steps
#4 Research along the way to adjust to changes in business climate, competitors, obstacles
#5 Live it

And yours is an easy one to start. Anyone can start a blog, it doesn't mean it will be successful. But if you just pull the trigger to start you can always grow and expand but I always got the advice to work for a company first to learn the ropes and then start a company. Which works for certain types of businesses and types of people. For me and for the biggest moguls it was start first and figure it out along the way. Do you think Facebook had a business to work at to learn the ropes?
I now have a company that is fully operational in multiple states but can do business in every state and does some business in multiple countries and soon it'll be a household name.

Good luck but more importantly good manifesting and attracting!
Original post by Betterbizbuilder
The law of attraction is very real but you have to put in the work and take risks.
I've turned $0-$500 into $100k- $1mil 3 different times. After I first did it when I was 17 it gave me the confidence to replicate it.
And this is going to sound ridiculous but I had the idea for Facebook and doordash before they were both founded as well as a couple other things but I didn't believe enough to apply the law of attraction and put the work in and now I'm not a billionaire...yet.
You just need to
#1 Believe
#3 Take the steps
#4 Research along the way to adjust to changes in business climate, competitors, obstacles
#5 Live it

And yours is an easy one to start. Anyone can start a blog, it doesn't mean it will be successful. But if you just pull the trigger to start you can always grow and expand but I always got the advice to work for a company first to learn the ropes and then start a company. Which works for certain types of businesses and types of people. For me and for the biggest moguls it was start first and figure it out along the way. Do you think Facebook had a business to work at to learn the ropes?
I now have a company that is fully operational in multiple states but can do business in every state and does some business in multiple countries and soon it'll be a household name.

That sums it up I think :yep: Can I ask how’d you deal with negative thoughts or beliefs (e.g. thinking that you don’t have a chance or that you will fail) and kick them out of your subconscious? I’m trying to get rid of them, but I can’t tell if they appear habitually or not occasionally 💀
You just need to
#1 Believe
#3 Take the steps
#5 Live it

Hi there,

Thank you so much for confirming my belief in the law of attraction!

It’s honestly so great to see how you’ve managed to make huge positive decisions in your life and have blocked out negativity.

My biggest manifestation this year is to get into uni, I know it probably sounds silly but I really want to and this time I totally believe that I will; however like @wifd149 just asked above, how do you eradicate negative thoughts? Even though I’m really manifesting into good, I sometimes stop and wonder, what if?!…
Do you have any advice on how to try and change that?

Thanks for posting by the way :smile:
Original post by wifd149
That sums it up I think :yep: Can I ask how’d you deal with negative thoughts or beliefs (e.g. thinking that you don’t have a chance or that you will fail) and kick them out of your subconscious? I’m trying to get rid of them, but I can’t tell if they appear habitually or not occasionally 💀

I create positive mantras to replace them that counteract all of the negative thoughts but without using don't, won't, can't, not since as you probably read the brain doesn't really hear those words..example: say "im successful at anything I put my mind to" instead of saying "im not going to fail" etc.
The more you do this it will be absorbed by your subconscious and you'll start to believe them and then they will ring true, or did for me. In the shower I'd repeat my mantras, throughout the day I'd tell myself I was beautiful, successful, confident etc
Of course the negative thoughts are habitual bc you've probably had them in some form or another your whole life so it can take awhile for the new positive ones to takeover and replace the negative ones but it does happen.
Also don't say sarcastic negative things bc subconscious will interpret them as not sarcastic.
I used to say "im gonna end up getting shot one day " and sure enough it happened. Words are wayyy more powerful than you and 99.8% of the population truly realize.
Try it. If you're consistent I'd love to hear the progress and results over 3, 6, 9, 12 months and 2 years later.
Hi there,

Thank you so much for confirming my belief in the law of attraction!

It’s honestly so great to see how you’ve managed to make huge positive decisions in your life and have blocked out negativity.

My biggest manifestation this year is to get into uni, I know it probably sounds silly but I really want to and this time I totally believe that I will; however like @wifd149 just asked above, how do you eradicate negative thoughts? Even though I’m really manifesting into good, I sometimes stop and wonder, what if?!…
Do you have any advice on how to try and change that?

Thanks for posting by the way :smile:

First, it doesn't sound silly and stop saying that. Have more confidence in what you are going to achieve and screw what anybody else thinks about how it sounds.
Second, read the reply about replacing negative thought patterns and subconscious beliefs and doubts below (or maybe above lol)
(edited 2 years ago)
I create positive mantras to replace them that counteract all of the negative thoughts but without using don't, won't, can't, not since as you probably read the brain doesn't really hear those words..example: say "im successful at anything I put my mind to" instead of saying "im not going to fail" etc.
The more you do this it will be absorbed by your subconscious and you'll start to believe them and then they will ring true, or did for me. In the shower I'd repeat my mantras, throughout the day I'd tell myself I was beautiful, successful, confident etc
Of course the negative thoughts are habitual bc you've probably had them in some form or another your whole life so it can take awhile for the new positive ones to takeover and replace the negative ones but it does happen.
Also don't say sarcastic negative things bc subconscious will interpret them as not sarcastic.
I used to say "im gonna end up getting shot one day " and sure enough it happened. Words are wayyy more powerful than you and 99.8% of the population truly realize.
Try it. If you're consistent I'd love to hear the progress and results over 3, 6, 9, 12 months and 2 years later.

That’s a good way to do it mate :eek4: I will start practicing them.

Thank you for your help too :thumbsup:
(edited 2 years ago)

PRSOM

I’ve started creating a more optimistic outlook on life and only since the start of this year (so one month) I’ve changed so much! Sleeping better and being more productive just because I know I can and therefore I will!
Obviously things happen and day to day life is up and down but I can’t wait to make bigger changes because I now know the significance of manifestation!

I definitely need to work on my subconscious thoughts though because I they’re always full of doubt.
Stay tuned with this blog and hopefully we’ll all see progress and thank you so much for your words of wisdom :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
DA703CEA-D282-4EC9-B58E-16A61644FCCD.jpg
Happy Birthday Harry Styles:h:
2/2/22

Quick Reply

Latest