The Student Room Group

Revision Struggles?! Join the 2022 TSR All Day Revision Thread!

The All Day Revision Thread is BACK!

Hello, bonjour, ciao :hello:
These threads have ran for the last 5 years, so why not make it 6 :ahee: (credit to @Anon_98 for the idea!)

As before, sessions will last for 90 minutes each, with a 30 minute break between each session. (But you can adapt this to work at whatever time you like!) Before each session starts you can post what you aim to get done then or throughout the day, and then afterwards you can review and update us on how it went!

Rough schedule you can follow if you want :h: :
8:00am - Session starts
9:30am - Session ends
9:30 - 10:00am - Break

10:00am - Session starts
11:30am - Session ends
11:30 - 12:00pm - Break

12:00pm - Session starts
1:30pm - Session ends
1:30 - 2:00pm - Break

2:00pm - Session starts
3:30pm - Session ends
3:30 - 4:00pm - Break

4:00pm - Session starts
5:30pm - Session ends
5:30 - 6:00pm - Break

6:00pm - Session starts
7:30pm - Session ends
7:30 - 8:00pm - Break

8:00pm - Session starts
9:30pm - Session ends
9:30 - 10:00pm - Break

10:00pm - Session starts
11:30pm - Session ends
Bedtime!

Disclaimer: The aim of this is NOT to participate in all sessions, that would be insane Just pop in when you need to get stuff done and we'll encourage you along the way!

Happy studying everyone, let's get these grades :gah: :work:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to start at 5pm, hopefully until 7 doing some calculus lectures :biggrin:
I was literally thinking I needed this thread today, thank you for setting it up :adore:
Arranged a mini one with my friend so we're checking in with each other at 5, but I've failed to do what I was meant to do why is my project so impossible rip so I'm gonna take a 15 minute break and try again 5:15-6

If anyone would like to tell me how to persuade my LaTeX table to overrule the left margin to actually be centred on the page that would be great :lol:
Reply 4
ohh this is a good idea
Starting again at 8:30 :dance: Going to try to finish this set of lectures by the end of the day :smile:
Original post by Lemur14
I was literally thinking I needed this thread today, thank you for setting it up :adore:
Arranged a mini one with my friend so we're checking in with each other at 5, but I've failed to do what I was meant to do why is my project so impossible rip so I'm gonna take a 15 minute break and try again 5:15-6

If anyone would like to tell me how to persuade my LaTeX table to overrule the left margin to actually be centred on the page that would be great :lol:

No probs! Hope you managed to get a bit more done :grin:
The extent of my LaTeX knowledge is fractions and matrices i'm afraid! :laugh:
I found this website that helps me out a lot, it's called forth learning. If you have a windows pc it basically brings up a question preventing access until the question is answered, it's pretty cool and very helpful
Starting a session at 12pm :biggrin: Finishing this set of calc lectures (~2hrs), then moving onto some linear maths ones :rave:
Afternoon checklist (completed ideally before 3PM):
1) Add to my RPD surveying notes from yesterday’s lab session
2) Complete revision on composite resin

*Completed*
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by flaurie
No probs! Hope you managed to get a bit more done :grin:
The extent of my LaTeX knowledge is fractions and matrices i'm afraid! :laugh:

More than he did :lol: (which is saying essentially nothing tbf with how well he works)
I've never done LaTeX matrices so you could teach me something...but I do have the really useful skill of being able to draw dots and boxes diagrams :wink:
ahh this is the perfect type of thread I need right now :colondollar:
I've got an exam for one of my modules next Thursday so I've been going through all my lecture notes and extra reading to consolidate :afraid:
(edited 2 years ago)
I'll join
Original post by flaurie
Starting a session at 12pm :biggrin: Finishing this set of calc lectures (~2hrs), then moving onto some linear maths ones :rave:

complete :yy:
starting linear at 2:30 after some lunch :h:
Original post by Chronoscope
ahh this is the perfect type of thread I need right now :colondollar:
I've got an exam for one of my modules next Thursday so I've been going through all my lecture notes and extra reading to consolidate :afraid:

good luck chrono! :rave:
Original post by summerbirdreads
I'll join

:woo: you had quite a big to-do list on your gyg, good luck!
Original post by flaurie

:woo: you had quite a big to-do list on your gyg, good luck!

More like jokeyg but I'm working on it!! thanks! and good luck to you! :smile:
So glad to see this up and running again, thank you so much for setting it up!

I might join in some of the afternoon session over the next few weeks, I have so much work to do that I need catching up :lol:
Original post by Evil Homer
So glad to see this up and running again, thank you so much for setting it up!

I might join in some of the afternoon session over the next few weeks, I have so much work to do that I need catching up :lol:

No probs, you’ve got this EH :dumbells:
I’ll be starting the 12pm session at 11:30 to try and get a bit more work done :lol: Linear maths let’s goooo
Aim: complete my french sheet, do some gothic research, finish my gothic unseen analysis exam question attempt.
I’ll check back after the 12pm session :tongue:

Edit: 2/3 accomplished. :P
(edited 2 years ago)
Starting at 12pm :woo: Doing some work on vector spaces and subspaces :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending