The Student Room Group

OCR GCSE Religious Studies Paper 1 [15 May 2023] Exam Chat

OCR GCSE Religious Studies Paper 1 | 15th May 2023 [Exam Chat]
Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.Wishing you all the best of luck.General InformationDate/Time: 15th May 2023 AMLength: 1h 45mLink to Study Group:GCSE Religious Studies Study Group 2022-2023Link to Master Thread:GCSE Exam Discussions 2023
Reply 1
did ppl do ocr rs paper 1 today?
Reply 2
yep my brother did it he said there was a question about nisab which he didnt get
Reply 3
im in yr 10 should i start revising now if so what should i do
Original post by 7414
im in yr 10 should i start revising now if so what should i do

If you're planning to make notes, make sure you do these beforehand and don't leave it till last minute. You still have a lot of time, and the whole summer coming up to do this.

Also, when at home, try and do even 10-20 minutes of revision everyday as you won't have to put in several hours once you get closer to your real GCSEs. To work less, but with continuity, is better than working more but with inconsistency. Keep that in mind, and good luck for your future :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by 7414
yep my brother did it he said there was a question about nisab which he didnt get

Yeah that was hard but I managed to get it, what did he write about for the book of life question on Islam?
Reply 6
How did everyone find the Islam and Christianity papers????
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest