The Student Room Group

Revision Struggles?! Join the 2022 TSR All Day Revision Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Instead of note-taking later, I will properly search for more cases on this part of the law :cyber: in the next session.
Original post by wifd149
Instead of note-taking later, I will properly search for more cases on this part of the law :cyber: in the next session.

Setting this aside, tomorrow my first session must cover textbook readings on dealing with outsiders from that red textbook and not the green one. The goal is to cover as much material as possible and make mindmaps of them. No time for long ass notes anymore, need to get straight to the point.
I am starting this early because I’m awake, will read through the first chapter(s) of the day on contracting with outsiders :getmecoat:
6 am - 7:45 am: about 30/80 pages of a chapter.

Next session should be done faster since I’ve gotten the basics down. I mainly have two chapters to consult by today, but if I have more than ample time then I should do the next 3 today as well (use the shorter concentrate book this time).

Break and sleep right now I think.
1 pm - 2:30 pm: completed 80/80 pages, now will the other variation of it for another hour (18 pages).

Next session will be on remedies.

Edit: will take an hour's break before starting on remedies.
(edited 2 years ago)
3 more main chapters to go: 80 pages, 85 pages, 40 pages.

It's unlikely that I would need to go through others.

Will start studying again in less than an hour's time.
About page 30/80 of the second main chapter. Pretty restless, ngl. But I gotta finish these by today!
I'm still bloody confused by everything, but that's mostly in the bag I think. I need to find another resource explaining the topic to me better.
Finally narrowed down what I will need to do; going to take a rest on my bed first.

New readings to do, look like this now: 20 pages, 10 pages, 20 pages, 20 pages? Then the last step is to make summaries of them. Should complete everything within 24 hours from now.

Right now, I want to take another break. I feel very odd, don't know why. At the same time, am definitely panicking for this exam.
I have so much to do tonight gonna do a session at maybe half 6?
Original post by thrivingfrog
I have so much to do tonight gonna do a session at maybe half 6?

yeah i'll join you on that :five:
oh i loved these in the past! will probably hop on at the weekend when i’m knees deep in project work :bricks:
My plan right now is to rest as long as I want (~3 to 4 hours) then work until 3 or 4 am, whereby I have to finish those readings and note down the headings from those readings. Also note down the problematic/grey areas while reading.

Won’t do work on Thursday till after 10 am, when I have to note down my important cases and articles. And 45 min to review each of them (total: 2:30 hrs to 3 hrs).

@0ptics gimme moral support :redface: Sorry for bothering you again, I’m so panicky.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by wifd149
My plan right now is to rest as long as I want (~3 to 4 hours) then work until 3 or 4 am, whereby I have to finish those readings and note down the headings from those readings. Also note down the problematic/grey areas while reading.

Won’t do work on Thursday till after 10 am, when I have to note down my important cases and articles. And 45 min to review each of them (total: 2:30 hrs to 3 hrs).

@0ptics gimme moral support :redface: Sorry for bothering you again, I’m so panicky.

No need to apologise, I love cheering you on! :hugs:
With that said, best wishes! :biggrin:
Ended up doing no work and having a panic attack instead yayyyy
Original post by thrivingfrog
Ended up doing no work and having a panic attack instead yayyyy

No worries, take your time mate. Time with yourself is more precious :smile:
Completed my readings today, will summarise and outline everything before Thursday ends or before Friday, 4/5 am.
Now break before sleeping 🛌

Will start my day around 10 am.
2 pm session is starting!
Reply 99
Original post by wifd149
2 pm session is starting!

going to join now! hoping to catch up on all my lectures in the next 3 hours :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending