The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

BLP re-sit (BPP)

'm studying for my LPC at BPP and I've recently sat my BLP exam and am quite sure i'll have to re-sit this (i had a health issue half way through the second paper but competed it as best i could regardless, not sure if I can raise it as an extenuating circumstance or anything) anyway i've heard that if you fail a core module at BPP you'll only be able to graduate with a Pass grade and wont be able to receive a Merit or Distinction - does anyone know if this is true?

Any help would be great, panicking!
Hello,

Do you know how you did on your exam?

Original post by Anonymous
'm studying for my LPC at BPP and I've recently sat my BLP exam and am quite sure i'll have to re-sit this (i had a health issue half way through the second paper but competed it as best i could regardless, not sure if I can raise it as an extenuating circumstance or anything) anyway i've heard that if you fail a core module at BPP you'll only be able to graduate with a Pass grade and wont be able to receive a Merit or Distinction - does anyone know if this is true?

BPP University
BPP University
Original post by Anonymous

Did you manage to pass BLP?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending