The Student Room Group

SQE BPP or Babri?

Hi has anyone done the SQE 1 & 2 preparation courses recently with BPP or Babri?
I am trying to decide who to go with, I plan to do this part time as I work full time.

I would really appreciate honest reviews.

Thank you
Original post by BhavitaC
Hi has anyone done the SQE 1 & 2 preparation courses recently with BPP or Babri?
I am trying to decide who to go with, I plan to do this part time as I work full time.

I would really appreciate honest reviews.

Thank you
HI, I would say Barbri are better in my opinion
Hello,

BPP feels very exam focused and the tutors know how best to teach to ensure you pass the exams. The content is covered in 4 different stages for each workshop (prepare, apply, the workshop, consolidation) which mean by the end of each week you feel pretty familiar with the content. The tutors are also there to answer any questions and are really helpful - they've all practiced as solicitors before so are very knowledgeable and experienced.

All of the underlying law content (which you'd have studied in a law degree or in a law conversion course) is also available for you to access to revise and refresh your knowledge.
There is a lot of content for the SQE regardless of how you prep for it, which can feel overwhelming, but BPP provide a huge bank of practice questions for the MCQ exams. I feel pretty confident that if I put in the work I'll be able to pass.

I know you can also do the SQE prep courses online with BPP which might be more flexible for someone studying part time.

Hope that helps!

Eleanor

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending